Deviled Eggs

Forty Acres

10 minutes ago, Okie State said:

Trying some new things before tomorrow. Used Dijon mustard instead of regular. I like the crunch from the bacon. Japs need more kick though.db5308771f0a5261a1e70fa4d1f462c7.jpg

Cayenne is probably to best way to kick up the heat without slamming a whole jalapeno on top.  They look really good.

Last ones I made, I substituted Tajin as the sprinkle on top, rather than the traditional paprika. I also use Bolthouse Farms Avocado Ranch, instead of mayo and I use spicy mustard instead of plain yellow. Definitely use dill pickle relish none of that sweet garbage.Pinch of fresh ground Himalayan sea salt and fresh ground black pepper. They were awesome, if I do say so myself and they seemed to go pretty well, as there were only about 8 of us there and they were gone, when I went back for seconds(there were 24 from a dozen eggs). Next time, may add some freshly crumbled bacon, as pictured above. I avoid using japs or other peppers because I may like them but about half of the people I usually eat with, they think even japs are too hot. Sorry, I cannot throw them away, they are family.

• Like 2