Europa League

MoJames

Just now, Goo Punch said:

huh? both Kepa's hands and head made contact with Laca's lower leg. that's a foul all day. 

He was diving well before the hands touched him. And then he went ahead and pushed Dave into Kepa 5 minutes later.

And if it was a foul all day long, VAR would've rewarded it with a penalty.

3 minutes ago, Goo Punch said:

huh? both Kepa's hands and head made contact with Laca's lower leg. that's a foul all day. 

Kepa's fingertips barely brushed his shoe and he dove (starting before the contact) like a sniper hit him.  That's a yellow.  And combined with his later dirty push into Azpi's back that make him go flying into Kepa, Laca should be out of the game with two yellows.  

6 minutes ago, Longhornfan1024 said:

Kepa's fingertips barely brushed his shoe and he dove (starting before the contact) like a sniper hit him.  That's a yellow.  And combined with his later dirty push into Azpi's back that make him go flying into Kepa, Laca should be out of the game with two yellows.  

you're insane. First, Kepa's hand hit his leg, it did not "barely brush his shoe"; second, i literally laughed out loud at your contention that he "dove like a sniper hit him"; that's ridiculous; and third, absolutely nobody but you two thinks that's a dive on Laca. 2/3 guys in studio say it's a pen, the other says it's a harsh pen. absolutely nobody thinks that was a yellow on Laca...except you.

Edu also said it was a penalty, and nobody said a word about a dive because that would have been preposterous. you and the guy who describes a slight leg drag as "diving like he'd been shot by a sniper" can believe whatever you want, just know that absolutely nobody else is in agreement with you, or even talking about whether or not he dived because he so clearly did not. a yellow card there would have been 10x worse than the fact that it wasn't called a pen.

Edited by Goo Punch

2 minutes ago, Goo Punch said:

Edu also said it was a penalty, and nobody said a word about a dive because that would have been preposterous. you and the guy who describes a slight leg drag as "diving like he'd been shot by a sniper" can believe whatever you want, just know that absolutely nobody else is in agreement with you, or even talking about whether or not he dived because he so clearly did not. a yellow card there would have been 10x worse than the fact that it wasn't called a pen.

Um, the ref agrees with me, VAR agrees with me. So absolutely everyone who counts is in agreement with me.

9 minutes ago, Goo Punch said:

you're insane. First, Kepa's hand hit his leg, it did not "barely brush his shoe"; second, i literally laughed out loud at your contention that he "dove like a sniper hit him"; that's ridiculous; and third, absolutely nobody but you two thinks that's a dive on Laca. 2/3 guys in studio say it's a pen, the other says it's a harsh pen. absolutely nobody thinks that was a yellow on Laca...except you.

Oh Derka, are you really so naive that you think the guys in the studio are there to be accurate and not use controversy to drive ratings?  I'll take the decision of the ref and VAR over them.  

And there's your boy Le Hair scoring against you.  Maybe now that he's on Chelsea he'll have a chance to win something other than an FA cup for once. 

2 minutes ago, MoJames said:

Um, the ref agrees with me, VAR agrees with me. So absolutely everyone who counts is in agreement with me.

The best part is that if Laca hadn't been so intent on diving he could have easily powered through the brush of Kepa's fingertips against his boots and had an open shot on goal.  But he'd rather play cheap soccer than quality soccer.

2 minutes ago, Longhornfan1024 said:

The best part is that if Laca hadn't been so intent on diving he could have easily powered through the brush of Kepa's fingertips against his boots and had an open shot on goal.  But he'd rather play cheap soccer than quality soccer.

that wasn't a dive, nobody agrees with you and Mo, and every take you've given on the matter has been so hyperbolic and over exaggerated that it's impossible to take you seriously. 

Just now, Longhornfan1024 said:

VAR can't give a yellow.  It can give a penalty, but didn't.  Try and keep up.

do you two have a bet going to see which one can be a bigger retard? you can't even remember your own retarded point. a penalty not being awarded and Laca getting carded are not the same thing. "try and keep up he says". good god.

• Fuck You 1

Just now, Goo Punch said:

do you two have a bet going to see which one can be a bigger retard? you can't even remember your own retarded point. a penalty not being awarded and Laca getting carded are not the same thing. "try and keep up he says". good god.

Negged for using retard as an insult.  This is 2019; that shit isn't acceptable anymore.  Stop being so hyperbolic and exaggerated.  

• Fuck You 1

4 minutes ago, Longhornfan1024 said:

Irony personified.  

i've never seen you before today but you are easily among the dumbest people i've ever come across. you make the argument that Laca deserves a yellow, and then when literally nobody but you and MoJames even brings that up, much less agrees with you, you claim that both the ref and VAR agree with you and then tell *me* to keep up. That's amazingly stupid.

Edited by Goo Punch