69 year old grandmother arrested for CBD oil at Disneyworld

ajax

Guest Lobo

Welcome to Baptist Texas.   Harmless CBD oil for your arthritic bones,   No ma’am  

Buying a six pack at 11:30 on a Sunday before the NFL kicks off at noon ,  no sir 

Institutionally sanctioned gang rape at our flag ship Baptist university  institutionally sanctioned gang rape at our flag ship Baptist University And opiates for every rural Bible beating fuck stick in a 500 mile radius.  Ab so fucking lutely, come on down to Texas!

2 hours ago, BearSchlong said:

my bro is VP of a Anheuser-Busch affiliated company.  AB, by the way, lagged all other companies in getting THC infused beverages to market but eventually went all-in.  Huge potential market for all the big alcohol producers.

It's his job to prepare marketing plans for various future regulatory eventualities. . .the most extreme being that Trump decriminalizes THC unilaterally via executive order (not sure how that's legal but whatever) in the leadup to the next election, taking the wind from various Democrat candidate sails. . .

50 state landslide for the candidate that can pull that off.

2 hours ago, BearSchlong said:

my bro is VP of a Anheuser-Busch affiliated company.  AB, by the way, lagged all other companies in getting THC infused beverages to market but eventually went all-in.  Huge potential market for all the big alcohol producers.

It's his job to prepare marketing plans for various future regulatory eventualities. . .the most extreme being that Trump decriminalizes THC unilaterally via executive order (not sure how that's legal but whatever) in the leadup to the next election, taking the wind from various Democrat candidate sails. . .

If THC infused alcohol ever becomes big, I'm buying stock in vomit buckets. I'll make a killing.