Let’s talk about 6 baby, Let’s talk about 2019-2020 LFC

Firemans4Horn

Not to be one of those guys, but Salah seems like he's been off ever since Mané's meltdown. He looks like he's making an effort to set up his teammates but he keeps making the wrong decision or is just off on his pass. 

Also, Ox's second might be the goal of the season for us so far. Incredible finish.

2 minutes ago, 406W30th said:

Not to be one of those guys, but Salah seems like he's been off ever since Mané's meltdown. He looks like he's making an effort to set up his teammates but he keeps making the wrong decision or is just off on his pass. 

Also, Ox's second might be the goal of the season for us so far. Incredible finish.

So yeah. Like I was saying...

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Firemans4Horn said:

New Balance has made us some badass, one of a kind kits. If Nike starts giving us one of their copy/paste kits every year I’m going to be disappointed. But all for their distribution and celebrities promoting LFC. 

Agree `100%.   I'll trade mediocre kits for money if it's put to winning trophies.

Lebron tried to trademark Taco Tuesday like he was the inventor of it. He's great as a player but he's a massive asshole as a person and has little self-awareness. He'd be better as a Man U fan. Just as stupid as Liverpool FC trying to trademark Liverpool. 

Edited by mdmost

1 hour ago, mdmost said:

Lebron tried to trademark Taco Tuesday like he was the inventor of it. He's great as a player but he's a massive asshole as a person and has little self-awareness. He'd be better as a Man U fan. Just as stupid as Liverpool FC trying to trademark Liverpool. 

Im not gonna argue over Lebron because I really don’t care but maybe do some research about the guys charitable contributions. Either way having the most recognizable athlete on the planet wearing LFC gear is a huge boost for the club.