The Season is Over- 2nd game.

Tex Pete

I mean I’ll eat crow happily. But I’m even more in the hate Herman camp than before honestly. I get it’s been extremely challenging this year and having new coordinators with new scheme is always hard in year 1...but fuck the 3rd quarter and most of the 4th. That was just poor by all units. Lots of it is just straight up coaching too, in terms of discipline and tackling. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, taybo20 said:

I mean I’ll eat crow happily. But I’m even more in the hate Herman camp than before honestly. I get it’s been extremely challenging this year and having new coordinators with new scheme is always hard in year 1...but fuck the 3rd quarter and most of the 4th. That was just poor by all units. Lots of it is just straight up coaching too, in terms of discipline and tackling. 

We quit running the ball in the 3rd. Gave our defense no rest, allowed Tech to get back in the game, and really shit the bed. Thankfully, we came back to life. 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Tex Pete said:

We quit running the ball in the 3rd. Gave our defense no rest, allowed Tech to get back in the game, and really shit the bed. Thankfully, we came back to life. 

Just want everyone to take notice. This is the proper way to moonwalk out of an unfortunate emotionally fueled thread start. Well done sir! I didn’t even see the end game scheme behind it! Well done indeed!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 9/26/2020 at 6:24 PM, Tex Pete said:

Once again, OU loses, we don’t capitalize. They’ll win the conference for the 185th time. Nothing to play for  

Fuck you, Tom. Fuck Kris Ash. Fuck Mike Yurcich. 

So he kind of nailed it - just prematurely 

Edited by ztejas
Which is illegal in most states