New Board Idea: Battle of San Jacinto

immamac

A board where you can delete anyone's posts. (no edit privileges)

The ultimate self moderating forum, where discussions have some set time amount before they lock (18 minutes is the battle of san jacinto, so may be a shitty board name) and then the thread gets locked for eternity after that amount of time. 

All topics on limits including politics.

Thoughts?

On 1/12/2021 at 4:12 PM, elfenix said:

i wouldn't lock threads but deleting others posts is interesting.  maybe for only 18 minutes?

This is the main mechanism that I want to have used. I think it can turn threads into really funny things.

Either that or you can edit anyones posts or something, but with a limit of how many posts per day you can edit or something like that. 

21 hours ago, immamac said:

This is the main mechanism that I want to have used. I think it can turn threads into really funny things.

Either that or you can edit anyones posts or something, but with a limit of how many posts per day you can edit or something like that. 

Hmm... Would there be a way to let others to read them, or do you have to come in before it's gone?

• 2 weeks later...