2021 Texas Softball

Machinator

11 hours ago, Goodman said:

I think he is the guy. He also needs to step up his transfer recruiting game. Selling Austin to women is not difficult. Beard is raising that floor for the entire AD.

This. Can’t be scared to go get a transfer pitcher - I know we had late notice with Miranda this year.

Gasso recruits over her own pitchers via the portal all the time. Gajewski too. 

If Molly doesn’t come back, I hope Mike goes out and gets a transfer pitcher to pair with Shea, White and Simpson.  

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, Js1 said:

Over. Goodbye. 0-6 versus the okie schools. 

Lots of game left... Texas needs to show some toughness right now and come back in this game!!

Ump not calling strike 3 on Okie Lite hitter before HR was bullshit

I agree with the catcher that the inning should have been over on the pitch that was called a ball and she thought it was a strike. 

It was not even close. Confused me in real time, as it was essence of strike.

Lots of talent on both clubs. I think Okie State prefers blonds.

Did you all see Coach Bartlett get thrown out of the game  ?   Argued what looked to be an an obvious safe call at 1B.  Perhaps she thought the ball was not controlled by the 1B.

Not a good look,  especially the little curtsy she did before going in the dugout.    Not sure of her impact on the team thus far.

2022 INF.

She's the third "SS" in our 2022 class.  Looks like Mike is looking for versatility - SS can play 3rd, SS or 2nd with ease.

Also UNF was a weird place to commit - she was adamant of playing "in the South" and kind of shunned her other P5 offers.

Edited by Js1
  • Hook 'Em 1