Bills @ Chiefs: AFC Championship Game

Vic Mackey

He's 43, so yeah. But he's elite for a reason. He doesn't need to run. 
This is why I hate Tom Brady. At this time, he isn't elite. He wasn't elite when they scored a whopping 13 points in his last super bowl. Of Tampa starters he's probably bottom 3rd in football skills right now. If you switch the pass rush/protection in the first half, Bradys in the fetal position and down by 2 or 3 scores. No doubt there are times he gets rid of it quickly, but that's also a bit overblown. He's got a clean pocket.

The Super Bowl wins and appearances speak for themselves, but let's not act like he wasn't average the last two weeks. And in about half his super bowls, he's led his offense to less than 20 points. It's a team effort and generally the rest of his team has their efforts downplayed.

3 minutes ago, Had Enough said:

This is why I hate Tom Brady. At this time, he isn't elite. He wasn't elite when they scored a whopping 13 points in his last super bowl. Of Tampa starters he's probably bottom 3rd in football skills right now. If you switch the pass rush/protection in the first half, Bradys in the fetal position and down by 2 or 3 scores. No doubt there are times he gets rid of it quickly, but that's also a bit overblown. He's got a clean pocket.

The Super Bowl wins and appearances speak for themselves, but let's not act like he wasn't average the last two weeks. And in about half his super bowls, he's led his offense to less than 20 points. It's a team effort and generally the rest of his team has their efforts downplayed.

I agree with this. I meant elite in the sense that he's the goat. He's never had this kind of weaponry before, so he's definitely learning to spread to his playmakers. But you're right, he's not elite like he can't run for shit, or have an amazing arm. His elite skill is he wins. 

50 minutes ago, Had Enough said:

Username and whatnot

6 hours ago, Dr. Beeper said:

Brady will be picked at least twice and possibly more. KC secondary is legit and Brady isn’t on the same page as his receivers anywhere close to Rodgers or Mahomes. If Tampa can’t run the ball and mop up TOP, KC will win by 3 TDs. The line of scrimmage and KC’s inability/unwillingness to run the ball and Mahomes protection won’t much matter. Mahomes, Kelce and Hill will run circles around Tampa. 

👍 K

9 hours ago, Had Enough said:

Brady is a name now, without the peak of his talent to back it up. He's still good, but not what he was. We've already beat him this season, at home, and that was that.

The only way TB wins this is if the Chiefs can't quit stepping on their own dicks. They play like they did yesterday, and it's a 2-3 TD margin at the end.

Or, they come out and blow off the lead and the margin is 6 points or less. Just like their last 7 games of the season. Where they couldn't quit drawing the fucking flags and tripping over their own dicks. (Not counting the garbage game at the Rams in wk 18 that didn't mean shit.)

I'm hoping the meltdowns were internal pressure on getting back to the bowl and all head shit. Seems to have been much improved yesterday overall. Not counting all the laundry for the scraps and shit, but fuck Buffalo.

9 hours ago, Spider2YBanana said:

I agree with this. I meant elite in the sense that he's the goat. He's never had this kind of weaponry before, so he's definitely learning to spread to his playmakers. But you're right, he's not elite like he can't run for shit, or have an amazing arm. His elite skill is he wins. 

His elite skill is his knowledge. At this point, with the career he's had, there are very very few situations he hasn't been in. Or at the very least, a situation really close to what he is facing at that moment. Experience goes a really long way. As far as physical skill, head to head Mahomes has the upper hand now.

8 hours ago, Dr. Beeper said:

The line of scrimmage and KC’s inability/unwillingness to run the ball and Mahomes protection won’t much matter. Mahomes, Kelce and Hill will run circles around Tampa. 

Oh, we'll run it. When we're damn good and ready, and the time is right. Yesterday was not a good example of that though. They weren't going to bang on Helaire too hard if they didn't have to. They want him tip top for the bowl. If they really needed to, they would have. Thankfully they didn't.

/aside... I know Hunt's a low life, and fully support why they had to let him go. But all that out of the equation, and I can't help but wonder how even better this offense would be with him running as well. When he was, it was great. Just didn't quite have the rest of it together quite yet. Then it got there, Hunt was out, and that was that. I wish Charles could have stayed a couple more years. Not even starting, just in the rotation now and then. Just so he could have got that ring last year. Would have been good to see.

5 hours ago, Dr. Beeper said:

I will never understand how Hunt is such a bad guy, relative to other star RBs and certain WR teammates. 

He got caught with proof? I dunno, really. I get it, but damn that mother fucker can plow through holes the size of doughnuts. Him + Helaire now...  damn that would be impressive. 

I guess Hill was lucky there wasn’t anything other than accusations pretty much.