Bills @ Chiefs: AFC Championship Game

Vic Mackey

2 minutes ago, Hagbard Celine said:

greatest 4th quarter comeback in nfl history

starting the 4th quarter in a meaningless game down 25-3, the St. Louis Cardinals defeated the Tampa Bay Buccaneers 31-28

I remember that game.  Jack Clark hit 7 grand slams in the 4th quarter.

9 minutes ago, PittsburghTiger said:

This offense with a bit of running is just about unstoppable. The Tampa DL will be fun to watch against this.

I expect a great game just because of this match-up alone. Both teams have great offenses, but our D is better and I want to see how well we can contain the run. Let's be honest- if we're trotting out Carlton, Tyreek is going to have an all-time career record against him. Our pass D is average af, but our run D is top 10. KC can't pass all day, and their line is banged up. It'll be a good one 

2 minutes ago, PittsburghTiger said:

Allen is mobile enough to get away so many times tonight. How will Brady get away like Allen?

What, you don't think Brady has the legs to slip an onslaught of Chiefs rushers? Seriously, Brady is a dead man walking.

6 minutes ago, PittsburghTiger said:

Allen is mobile enough to get away so many times tonight. How will Brady get away like Allen?

The way Brady gets out is the ball won't be in his hand.  Allen is still a relatively young guy with a ton of athletic talent who is still trying to slow the game down.  The game moves at a snail's pace for Tom.