South Carolina @ Texas Series Thread

Horny Bull

It's probably been noted, but SCe hasn't really played anyone until this series.  Clempson, I guess.  Still, being undefeated is no mean feat.

So, I suppose we can take this performance and their ranking with a bit of a grain of salt.

Still, looking pretty good, Louis.

• Hook 'Em 1

8 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

It's probably been noted, but SCe hasn't really played anyone until this series.  Clempson, I guess.  Still, being undefeated is no mean feat.

So, I suppose we can take this performance and their ranking with a bit of a grain of salt.

Still, looking pretty good, Louis.

Oh for fucks sake just enjoy it 

• Hook 'Em 2

Just now, NorthLoop said:

yep.  it looks like they have run out of pitching but they are a normally salty SEC team that was undefeated and hitting the ball.  I'd like us to see us start hitting the friday and sat starters a bit more but other than that i'm seeing a lot of improvement.

we'll see what happens when big 12 starts but this feel like it could actually be a complete team.

losing the first 3 games wasn't the end of the world, it was the way we looked losing them.  those teams are top 5ish.  we aren't there yet but could be top 15ish.

having madden is very nice and changes a lot about a team when the friday starter is nails.

14 minutes ago, NorthLoop said:

Considering how many fools gold teams we've had over the last decade, I think my skepticism is warranted.

And, what did you miss about the last sentence?

I'm enjoying, but I'm wondering whether we can start sucking each other's dicks yet.  

Edited by TwiceHorn
  • Hook 'Em 2