do you ever yearn?

Kel Varnsen

He had a great cadence to so much of George's blathering.  

When George gives the nervous explanation about the Human fund, and Kruger flicks the paper and says, "...but there isn't"  

1 minute ago, Lobo said:

He had a great cadence to so much of George's blathering.  

When George gives the nervous explanation about the Human fund, and Kruger flicks the paper and says, "...but there isn't"  

This nails it. He and George both have the "I don't care" mentality, but George BS's his way thru it. Kruger cuts to the core. 

KAAAARUUUUUGAAAAH for the win.

• Hook 'Em 1

It's come to my attention that you had sex with the cleaning lady at your desk.  

A better question would be, did George ever have one unfunny scene with a boss of his?  I'm racking my brain to think of which one was best, but they're all hilarious.  just a question of duration on the series.  he even tried to poison one of 'em.  Maybe the only one he wasn't directly funny with was Sid Farkus.  His NBC boss interactions were among his most brief but all were awkwardly hilarious.  

Edited by Lobo

9 minutes ago, Cheeseweasel said:

Larry David kills with Steinbrenner.

Apparently when Jerry hosted SNL in 1999, the Atkins Diet sketch with Will Ferrell and Cheri, he used the Larry David Calzone inspiration for half the premise.  I dunno, twenty years ago.  

George's interactions with Mr. Wilhelm were just as funny, IMO, as the ones with Steinbrenner.  Richard Herd played it so straight to George and the rest of the Yankee organizations's madness.  Which is what made his turn to the carpet cleaning cult so much funnier.  His role in that episode alone is not that funny, but when you consider his straight laced performance up until that episode, he was awesome.  "Wilhelm?  My name...is Tanya"  

Just now, Cheeseweasel said:

George and that chick with the broken wheel chair?

she probably did, but we never see her in it.  not that I remember anyway?  Could have been some post-credits scene.  But there are two people we see in full body casts, besides Cortese's character.