do you ever yearn?

Kel Varnsen

Yeah, that episode came out about 3 years after Pulp Fiction.  They were gonna have Newman scream over to the Muffin shop in an Acura NSX, but they felt it'd be too heavy-handed given the other half-dozen clues ;) 

Most underrated part of that episode is George of all people, ends up with perhaps the most sultry piece of ass on any Seinfeld episode...Rena Sofer who plays "Mary Anne."  She was 27 in that episode and is just as hot today at 51.  Looking up her age just now on imdb also makes me appreciate another little Seinfeld gem.  So many shows, even if it's not spoken aloud, still give the weekly secondary/tertiary characters a last name.  Seinfeld never really bothers with that when it comes to the revolving door of dates for the four main characters.  

Anyway, in honor of this episode...I'll be having a Alcoholic Chicken Drink in honor of hers and George forbidden love.  

Yeah, that episode came out about 3 years after Pulp Fiction.  They were gonna have Newman scream over to the Muffin shop in an Acura NSX, but they felt it'd be too heavy-handed given the other half-dozen clues  
Most underrated part of that episode is George of all people, ends up with perhaps the most sultry piece of ass on any Seinfeld episode...Rena Sofer who plays "Mary Anne."  She was 27 in that episode and is just as hot today at 51.  Looking up her age just now on imdb also makes me appreciate another little Seinfeld gem.  So many shows, even if it's not spoken aloud, still give the weekly secondary/tertiary characters a last name.  Seinfeld never really bothers with that when it comes to the revolving door of dates for the four main characters.  
Anyway, in honor of this episode...I'll be having a Alcoholic Chicken Drink in honor of hers and George forbidden love.  

Rena Sofer? You know, I heard a rumor her marriage was a little rocky.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Hook 'Em 1

I don't get the joke.  But the guy does look like a complete fucking tool.  And his claim to fame is screenplays for "Dawson's Creek"  Also, the name...Sanford Bookstaver.  I mean, that's just a self-fulfilling douchebag prophecy by the parents.  

So you're telling me there's a chance?  

Edited by Lobo

Susie?  I actually had a little thing with her for awhile

Her too.  

Guy who played Mike has to be among the handful of tertiary characters that goes the longest between appearances (of regular season episodes, showing up in the finale doesn't count).  He shows up in Season 3 to call Jerry a phony.  Then not until Season 8 as the Bookie.  

19 hours ago, Biff Tannen said:

Possibly my least favorite episode.  Also In the running: the old man episode. 

"The Pool Guy" is your least favorite episode?  I'd have to put in my bottom quintile but it's far from my least favorite.  But it did get me thinking which episode would be least favorite if I had to pick.  I'll give it some thought on the shitter.  It's harder than one would think.  Yes...both

4 minutes ago, Lobo said:

"The Pool Guy" is your least favorite episode?  I'd have to put in my bottom quintile but it's far from my least favorite.  But it did get me thinking which episode would be least favorite if I had to pick.  I'll give it some thought on the shitter.  It's harder than one would think.  Yes...both

I just found it very...uh, what's the word...supercilious.

• Hook 'Em 1

Jerry; Elaine huh?.. She's completely..

George: Oh, I know....cause you don't think Janet?..

Jerry: No....

George: Why would I...

Jerry; It's ludicrous..

George: Yes.

Jerry: For either one of us..

George: No...

Jerry; So...

George: Exactly.

Jerry: ....I'm not gay.

George: ....well neither am I...

Both: KRAMER GET IN HERE!!

• Hook 'Em 1