Jeffrey Toobin no cr.

JERRY: Come on. How was your date?

ELAINE: Oh, the date. The date.

JERRY: Ya how was it?

ELAINE: Interesting.

JERRY: Really.

ELAINE: Oh ya.

JERRY: Why what happened?

ELAINE: Let's see,  how shall I put this.

JERRY: Just put it.

ELAINE: He took it out.

JERRY:  He what?

ELAINE: He took it out.

JERRY: He took what out?

ELAINE: It.

JERRY: He took It, Out?

ELAINE: Yessiree Bob.

• Hook 'Em 1

I know Kramer didn't want to draw attention to himself given his past racial issues.  And Jerry has always wanted to avoid the political limelight.  

But this is fucking awesome.  And it's for Texas.  Obviously the nation can chime in, but they're doing this primarily for Texas.  

These types of things have proven quite lame thus far during Covid-19, but if ever there was one to hold out hope for...it's this.  

I'm guessing, without the full quartet, they'll be peppering in some "Veep" and "Curb" in there as well.  Or so I would hope.  

Friday night---cocktails and Elaine Benes, eh Charlie?  

Edited by Lobo

Can one still access that Seinfeld Friday night political deal with Julia, Jason, and Larry?  We logged in late, and then it locked everybody out afterwards.  Then sent an email that said you can could access it later for a new contribution.  But that link is dead all of a sudden.  I'd gladly pay a few bucks to watch it from the top.  Thanks. /noCR because America needs laughs right now and I didn't realize how many unfunny people i knew. 

5 hours ago, Lobo said:

Can one still access that Seinfeld Friday night political deal with Julia, Jason, and Larry?  We logged in late, and then it locked everybody out afterwards.  Then sent an email that said you can could access it later for a new contribution.  But that link is dead all of a sudden.  I'd gladly pay a few bucks to watch it from the top.  Thanks. /noCR because America needs laughs right now and I didn't realize how many unfunny people i knew. 

For others they have, but haven’t seen anything about it on my end. I missed it too. 

She’s just kidding, she’s heard of Merlot 

I don’t think my wife and I have had a glass of Merlot in the last 15 years when one of us didn’t ask “did they just invent it”.  I once asked a winemaker at a tasting, she didn’t think it was funny.  I didn’t think her wine was good either.  

Edited by Lobo

I still don't know what it was about that actor that played Mike.  I mean, yeah...he was funny and fit the tone of the show.  But he wasn't completely memorable.  But something small and minute and niche about him...the showrunners bring him back years later to be the Bookie that gets his thumbs broken by Jerry.  The two episodes are actually quite different, even by "Seinfeld" standards.  But Lee Arenberg somehow envelops 5 seasons on the show all by his lonesome.  

Our anniversary was yesterday and during the afternoon we picked up various charcuterie from Pieous and took it out to Dutchman winery.  We were sitting there under the oaks enjoying the wine, food, and the weather, looking out over the vineyard, reflecting on things and I turn to her and say:  "I find the pastrami to be the most sensual of all the salted, cured meats."

• Hook 'Em 3

I hope you had an old school pocket TV and then proceeded to ravish her under the oaks for the ultimate trifecta. 

also, in true Seinfeld fashion...I have to comment, "various charcuterie"?  Redundant and unnecessary.  Charcuterie, by definition, is myriad.  It's like going to Chili's and ordering the "Varietal Appetizer Sampler."  I expect that sorta thing from "them", but not from you...PantsTent.  

Edited by Lobo