do you ever yearn?

Kel Varnsen

1 hour ago, 4th&Five said:

I just realized the guy that played Jake Jarmel is also the cop in LA. Pretty funny how often they used the same actors for different roles. I know there are at least 15. 

15?   Now that’s some trivia 

The guy who played Lippman was great.  Like Kramer, you never knew his first name (got a great name in real life though---Dick Fancy---I'm not kidding).  

He had a great run on Seinfeld.  He debuts in 1991, Season 3 to ask George about the cleaning lady.  And he appears in every single year of the show from then on, save for '96, including the finale.  Only 10 episodes but it feels like he was always around.  Probably because of his crush on Elaine, can't say I blame him.  

I think we did this on the old site, but if you have to pick the best secondary character on Seinfeld.  Rules would be (and we can do this over the holiday break when we're all truly bored), can't be Newman (the most oft-cited secondary) and it can't be either of the Costanzas (they're my most obvious choice by a mile so I declare you can't have them according to a rule I've just made up), they have to have appeared in at least two episodes as the same character (no picking the sultry and sexy, Ms. Suzanne Snyder-the white supremacist and Papi's niece) because there's just too many great one-off appearances by brilliant actors like James Hong, Michael Chilkis, et. al.  And that second episode can't be the series finale.  2+ episodes, same character, between pilot and Puerto Rico Parade episode.  The character/actor that could show up a few seasons apart and hit the comic stride with the main four and hit all the right notes.  

As such, if you pick Heidi Swedberg/Susan Ross, you're banned.  

Do you know what the interest on that fifty dollars comes to over fifty-three years?

Oh, Morty, please.

Six hundred and sixty-three dollars and forty-five cents. And that's figuring conservatively at five percent interest, over fifty-three years, compounded quarterly. Or, if you put it into a ten-year T-bill...

1 hour ago, Lobo said:

The guy who played Lippman was great.  Like Kramer, you never knew his first name (got a great name in real life though---Dick Fancy---I'm not kidding).  

He had a great run on Seinfeld.  He debuts in 1991, Season 3 to ask George about the cleaning lady.  And he appears in every single year of the show from then on, save for '96, including the finale.  Only 10 episodes but it feels like he was always around.  Probably because of his crush on Elaine, can't say I blame him.  

I think we did this on the old site, but if you have to pick the best secondary character on Seinfeld.  Rules would be (and we can do this over the holiday break when we're all truly bored), can't be Newman (the most oft-cited secondary) and it can't be either of the Costanzas (they're my most obvious choice by a mile so I declare you can't have them according to a rule I've just made up), they have to have appeared in at least two episodes as the same character (no picking the sultry and sexy, Ms. Suzanne Snyder-the white supremacist and Papi's niece) because there's just too many great one-off appearances by brilliant actors like James Hong, Michael Chilkis, et. al.  And that second episode can't be the series finale.  2+ episodes, same character, between pilot and Puerto Rico Parade episode.  The character/actor that could show up a few seasons apart and hit the comic stride with the main four and hit all the right notes.  

As such, if you pick Heidi Swedberg/Susan Ross, you're banned.  

puddy has to be the answer, but as he’s already been mentioned I will say mickey.  love mickey.

tumblr_lc64dlYCIc1qbyeqno1_400.gif

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Fuck You 1