Making a Murderer: Part 2 (Netflix)

1 hour ago, pepper brooks said:

if avery talked about building a rape/torture chamber there would need to be some evidence that such a place exists or it's simply jailhouse propaganda.  There is no such evidence of which we are aware.  that isn't to say he didn't have one, and I am not saying he didn't say he had one.  maybe he did. to date, we do not know of any such corroborating evidence of it.  Like I have said countless times, I believe 100% SA is a psychopath 100% capable of committing a violent crime and murdering someone.  Based on the poor defense and proven corrupt police, and lack of consistency in the prosecutions attempt to prove the murder (they told two different stories of the murder one of which is 100% proven false) I cannot say that avery was proven to have murdered Theresa halbach.  I firmly believe he at a minimum deserves a new trial as does Dassey.  

And he doesn't wear underwear...total psycho

Thing is this confession if no more nonsense than that of dassey.  We know beyond any shadow of a doubt, 100% verified the murder absolutely, positively did not occur in the manner in which dassey claimed. There is not a single piece of forensic evidence to support that farce of a confession.  Not. One. It was so absurd they came up with a different story for the second trial, but of course, that one doesn’t match dasseys bullshit confession either. That’s the issue with their whole case. 

Thing is this confession if no more nonsense than that of dassey.  We know beyond any shadow of a doubt, 100% verified the murder absolutely, positively did not occur in the manner in which dassey claimed. There is not a single piece of forensic evidence to support that farce of a confession.  Not. One. It was so absurd they came up with a different story for the second trial, but of course, that one doesn’t match dasseys bullshit confession either. That’s the issue with their whole case. 

On 9/24/2019 at 11:01 AM, aggie08 said:

Yeah, between the national notoriety and the reward, there's about a 99% chance that this is bullshit.  IF Avery didn't kill Teresa, then someone living on that property did.  No other alternatives make even the slightest bit of sense.

this was my thought as well. 

• 1 month later...

screen shot from laura nirider's ig story:

66a0957d435ffb1601576df9e4ff44ce.jpg

I've read the article, and some of the names (and their titles/former titles) on that list seem pretty big. This is the most substantive news I've seen since watching season 2, in terms of leading me to believe that something might actually be done about this egregious miscarriage of justice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...