2019 Tampa Bay Rays Thread

Fawesome

I hear your BO. I felt like my first coupe of picks were great, and then I timed out and drafted Carrasco and Bauer back to back. I do not have anything against them, I just would have gone a different direction with those picks. I then felt like I was scrambling to make up stats on a coupe of areas due to those picks.

Of course, I bitch now but those guys could end up being great picks.

38 minutes ago, Capn81 said:

I hear your BO. I felt like my first coupe of picks were great, and then I timed out and drafted Carrasco and Bauer back to back. I do not have anything against them, I just would have gone a different direction with those picks. I then felt like I was scrambling to make up stats on a coupe of areas due to those picks.

Of course, I bitch now but those guys could end up being great picks.

ill take bauer off your hands.

1 hour ago, Planet Houston said:

Yeah, especially when the player with stats in your lineup is one that is supposed to be on the bench.

the espn rules on that are pretty clear i thought.  not sure who the guy in question is.

speaking of espn, their new interface this year is shitwater.  it's like i've been time warped back to 1993.  not even a player search on the main lineup page.  neato.

53 minutes ago, henrygandorf said:

the espn rules on that are pretty clear i thought.  not sure who the guy in question is.

speaking of espn, their new interface this year is shitwater.  it's like i've been time warped back to 1993.  not even a player search on the main lineup page.  neato.

total shit.  they used to give you an option for classic but thats gone now too.  anyone found the batter v pitcher option yet?

23 minutes ago, BigOrange1 said:

it's fun watching those of you who don't play fantasy basketball go through this.  it was a big issue back at the start of the basketball season and everyone agreed that the new format, particularity the gamecast, is absolute shit.

happy to amuse you.

8 minutes ago, Planet Houston said:

I’m perfectly aware that’s who you were gonna take...

i looked to see who the houston fans were picking 5-9 and i thought for sure he would get to me.

that said, in every single fucking mock draft, i got trea turner.  i was still positive he wouldn't get to me.  i like him, but huge and i have him in our nl only league so i didn't want to double up.

i told my proxy to draft bregman at 10, and if he wasn't there, then to take acuna.  he would've been oh so fucked if i didn't make it in time for the draft.  he probably would've logged off and turned off his phone and went to sleep.

On 3/31/2019 at 6:03 PM, henrygandorf said:

that said, in every single fucking mock draft, i got trea turner.  i was still positive he wouldn't get to me.  i like him, but huge and i have him in our nl only league so i didn't want to double up.

such good intentions down the fucking toilet.

i'm 99% sure that today was the first day i've ever had in fantasy baseball (been playing since 1995) where both myself and my opponent had a player go 4/4 with at least 1 HR and 4 RBI. And it's a Thursday. Tim Kurkjian is probably splooging himself somewhere right now. 

what is the criteria considered when you push thru a trade vs waiting on the mandatory 48 hours?

i take the 2 days into acct when i make a deal.  i plan exactly to the minute that i accept a deal so it benefits my team.  it affects starting pitching and hitting matchups.  now derka gets blackmon (the best player in the deal) at home for a couple days he wouldn't normally get.  and two slots to stream pitchers.

it doesn't affect me directly, but you can bet your bottom buck that the minute i get a trade accepted, i will be up your ass to push it thru asap.  basically what you're telling us is "this trade looks fair, i'll push it thru."  so it's all on your say-so?  horrible precedent to set.

i didn't realize this league was being run by north korean club rules.