Deadliest Catch Season 15

RPM

On 4/29/2020 at 8:30 PM, Pato del Muerto said:

Even though it’s Phil’s map for vacation fishing that is the mcguffin for the show, it is Casey that is doing all the work. Bought the boat, hooked up with the local guy. Josh is just along for the ride. 

So, no different than the CM situation. Cool, glad I skip it. 

Jake is a crackhead and is in jail after he tried to run from the cops in an RV.  He was also charged with possession and intent to manufacture heroin, so he may have just been filming a Breaking Bad knock-off.

Edited by kevwun
  • Like 1

27 minutes ago, billfromlaketravis said:

Junior is growing on me. He takes risks and thinks outside the box. I didn’t like him begging Keith for help, but he redeemed himself with golden king crab roll of the dice. 

How does fish and game trust a guy that hasn’t been fishing for years with the permit to survey for golden kings?  Because he’s the one that asked?

Fun episode. No Harris or Wizard, couple of little operations at sea, fired Russian. 

Anderson smoking during his cut was a nice touch. 

Was Senior ever featured in previous seasons? Don’t remember him. 

Very little airtime for the Wizard so far, ain’t mad at it. 

21 hours ago, Pato del Muerto said:

You think it was an accident that someone left a knife sticking out but where it was held rigid?

Not saying he cut himself on purpose, but that knife was in an interesting position.  Why was that knife even up there? Cleaning his fingernails?

1 hour ago, ss13 said:

Did any of you watch the third hour Discovery makes us record? I didn’t, but I know they discussed it because I FF’d through it. It’s deleted now, so can’t go back. 

The 3 hour block looks like this : 

7 pm CST : New Deadliest Catch 

8 pm CST : Bloodlines with Josh Harris

9 pm CST : After the Catch Zoom Call

So yeah watch the first hour. Delete the rest. 

22 minutes ago, Sbbruin said:

So what real purpose does Hillstrand serve other than to just get back in the limelight he missed being in?   Wild Bill can be a dick, but he has grown on me.

To tell jake where to fish, so he doesn’t have to radio fish or take 2 months to get his quota. 

2 hours ago, Sbbruin said:

So what real purpose does Hillstrand serve other than to just get back in the limelight he missed being in?   Wild Bill can be a dick, but he has grown on me.

Hillstrands are popular with the audience. After losing pretty much everything in a lawsuit over a fireworks accident I'm sure he's more than happy to be asked to do some guest shots. Andy is a completely different story. You won't see him again ever.

• Like 1