LSU @ Vandy SEC Network

WBT

47 minutes ago, WBT said:

38-10 LSU with 2 minutes until halftime.  Burrow has 357 yards and 4 TDs.  Am I crazy to think LSU can score enough to compete with Bama this year?

I think they'll be way more competitive, but they'll still lose. Bama owns them. The talent disparity is too much. I bet it'll be a 35-31 type game 

1 minute ago, Spider2YBanana said:

I think they'll be way more competitive, but they'll still lose. Bama owns them. The talent disparity is too much. I bet it'll be a 35-31 type game 

Alabama is starting 4 true freshman on defense right now. Lots of injuries. I think LSU is going to score on Alabama this year but Alabama will probably score too. 

Just now, texasstrong12 said:

Alabama is starting 4 true freshman on defense right now. Lots of injuries. I think LSU is going to score on Alabama this year but Alabama will probably score too. 

I didn't know they were starting 4 frosh. That's interesting. But, Bama will score, we all know that. LSU's defense will get carved up by Tua and Jeudy, and Harris seems to be coming into his own. I bet it'll be a higher scoring game with Bama winning by a TD or less. 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Spider2YBanana said:

I didn't know they were starting 4 frosh. That's interesting. But, Bama will score, we all know that. LSU's defense will get carved up by Tua and Jeudy, and Harris seems to be coming into his own. I bet it'll be a higher scoring game with Bama winning by a TD or less. 

Gimme Bama over LSU by a score of ... 74-72