Duke @ Virginia Tech, 6CT ESPN

texifornia

2 minutes ago, Blanton said:

Digging the sexy Asian cheerleader...

Been to one Duke football game (2014 Sun Bowl in El Paso) and had a great time tailgating with their fans.

Let's go Duke!

Yeah I have minimal feelings about both schools when Duke's not playing basketball, and I definitely like Cutcliffe more than Fuente, so go Duke as well.

Also for a RS senior, VaTech's QB is turbo-butt

20 minutes ago, texifornia said:

Duke is 2-1 (Held Bama off for a half before getting shithoused, beat two cupcakes), VaTech is the worst 2-1 you'll ever see (lost to BC before their reckoning with Kansas, baaarely beat ODU and Furman). 

Feel the excitement of the clear undercard before AZ State - Cal in #Pac12AfterDark

Duke-cheerleaders-467899930.jpg

Looks like she has a shot at the podium if she can just nail the triple-triple combination in the long program...

9 minutes ago, Machinator said:

Virginia Tech is spinning its wheels with Fuente, but I'm not sure they have the money to get rid of him.

8 minutes ago, texifornia said:

He seemed like a great hire at the time. You really never know.

Mike Norvell, the man who replaced Fuente at Memphis, seems to be as good or better than Fuente at that job, meaning maybe it wasn't so hard to be successful there.

Edited by J.R. Juniors Junior Jr.

I haven't listened to a whole lot of the local radio guys yet, but the few times during the week that I've tuned in, the guys who cover Duke seem to be the most football savvy. I may be a little far out of the Wake radio area to be able to judge them, but Duke's press corps is certainly more football-aware than either UNC's or NC-State's, from what I can tell.

I think Cutcliffe is a good reflection of that. There's a reason he doesn't have a big-time job, but he's nevertheless a pretty smart football guy.

If aggy manages bowl eligibility, I'd love to see them line up against this Duke team in a bowl game.