The Game 11am ESPNU

WBT

Nice opening drive for Yale but replay is going to show the qb just fumbled inside the 5 with a Harvard recovery in the end zone for a touchback.

edit - wtf, play stands on replay, Yale ball first and goal

Edited by WBT

14 minutes ago, clapclapclap said:

"10,000 Men of Harvard" is shockingly misogynistic.

Also, LOL at the ref's accent.

Misogynistic 

1. dislike of, contempt for, or ingrained prejudice against women.
    "she felt she was struggling against thinly disguised misogyny"

Harvard graduate schools began admitting women in small numbers in the late 19th century, and during World War II, students at Radcliffe College (which since 1879 had been paying Harvard professors to repeat their lectures for women students) began attending Harvard classes alongside men,[53] The first class of women was admitted to Harvard Medical School in 1945.[54] Since the 1970s Harvard has been responsible for essentially all aspects of admission, instruction, and undergraduate life for women, and Radcliffe was formally merged into Harvard in 1999.[55]

Edited by Bullneck

They've made their point, move along. Nothing is going to get resolved while you sit on the grass.

Also, I'm always amazed at how H and Y don't have any suites or special seating areas (and ND up until recently outside of the gold seats). Rich AF and I guess whatever boosters they have don't want any better seating.

19 minutes ago, relapse98 said:

They've made their point, move along. Nothing is going to get resolved while you sit on the grass.

Also, I'm always amazed at how H and Y don't have any suites or special seating areas (and ND up until recently outside of the gold seats). Rich AF and I guess whatever boosters they have don't want any better seating.

Funny.  When there recently, noticed those plastic lawn chairs in an area that looked like a party deck, also didn't really notice any kind of Press Box although I know they need one.  

13 minutes ago, WBT said:

Teams back on the field warming up, apparently they're going to start the 2nd half soon.  Apparently the stadium doesn't have lights so they're saying it could start getting dark by the end of the game.

Yes, no lights.  Stadium has no concourse either, you walk through a tunnel to get to your seats, all concessions are done outside separate from stadium.  It's quite the quaint setup. 

Should also add, don't recall any video boards, pretty much old school scoreboard on one end. 

Edited by Underdog