Star Wars: The Bad Batch, new animated series in 2021

mdmost

Finally caught up. I guess I was wrong about Tech, but not mad about it. Just seemed like they really tried to make something out of that one assassin dude. Either a red herring or pure coincidence. I thought it was kinda weird that they didn't show the kids reuniting with their families. When Hunter said that he and Rex were working on it, I was hoping to see a scene where they're water-boarding one of the bounty hunters to get the info. 

I’m glad it’s over so the cowboy hat can work on something else. 

Some notes: 

- Enough with the crash landings. If the good guys crash land in every single episode of every single Star Wars vehicle it eliminates any sense of dramatic tension. We know they’ll miraculously survive and walk away. 

- Same goes for the monster fights.

- Same for prisoner rescues. It started in the original and they just can’t quit it. I understand if they want to pay homage for a single episode, but this is multiple seasons of Filoni’s work now where the central plot point is rescuing a prisoner. 

9 hours ago, billfromlaketravis said:

- Same for prisoner rescues. It started in the original and they just can’t quit it. I understand if they want to pay homage for a single episode, but this is multiple seasons of Filoni’s work now where the central plot point is rescuing a prisoner. 

Evil empires be imprisoning people, dawg! 

• Hook 'Em 1

• 2 weeks later...
44 minutes ago, kevwun said:

The Tales of the Empire that is out is pretty decent.  I would say the Jedi one was better though.

Agreed.  Good, but ToJ was better.

6 hours ago, kevwun said:

The Tales of the Empire that is out is pretty decent.  I would say the Jedi one was better though.

I didn't know about Tales of the Empire. Definitely going to check it out.

I didn't either, I just happened to see it yesterday when I was looking for something else in the Disney app and then watched it last night.  Not sure how long it's been out.  They didn't really seem to promote Tales of the Jedi either.

• Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, kevwun said:

I didn't either, I just happened to see it yesterday when I was looking for something else in the Disney app and then watched it last night.  Not sure how long it's been out.  They didn't really seem to promote Tales of the Jedi either.

Tales from the Empire came out on May 4th