Tulane vs UH

ButtFumble

Tulane not even attempting to pass is going to cost them this game

they can get some runs, but when they do not even try a pass they are not going to get enough runs that work the D is just going to set up to stop the run

this whole series is stupid and a waste they basically called a give up series and yet went backwards 6 yards and left a modicum of time on the clock

33 minutes ago, Topper13 said:

They call it sky blue, which it might be. School color. Just reminds me of UNC

Wasn't my intention to come across that way with you, just find it funny teams with certain colors in their mascot names go with a different color on their unis.  

Looks like UH changed their field/new turf. 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, 0xdeadbeef said:

This is going very much as expected...a lesser team playing their 4th game against a better team playing 1st game.  I would expect UH to have their way in the 2nd half.

UH is playing better than I thought, but Holgar has never been known for half time adjustments

and there is a lot for Tulane to work on as well like the coverage on the long ball and the running plays to the outside if they can stop some of those that will shut the UH O down a lot...and 3rd and long on Defense for Tulane as well.....they have give up a ton of third and long plays for 1st down

Edited by ButtFumble

they run two plays to the outside for nice yards and a 1st down

then the horrible stutter step up the middle for -2 and another bad run up the middle....be sure and go away from what works Tulane

but then a special teams blunder on UH again

and I think that was a PI on that 3rd down play he was holding his back not just feet tangling

well looks like the blunder might be called back is so Tulane will need to D up here

1 hour ago, Topper13 said:

Tulane looks good in Carolina blue

1 hour ago, Underdog said:

WTF?  Green Wave in Carolina blue?  Is that like Red Raiders dressed in black? 

Yeah pretty dumb for a team called " The Green Wave" to wear Carolina Blue and White uniforms...

giphy.gif

I think there was some PI on that pass it was not a "good no call"

the special teams coverage by Tulane sucks

and the D for Tulane has one play every series of downs that they fuck up and that makes it easy on UH to get a first down

and on O Tulane has one play they fuck up to prevent getting a first down.....on O it seems to be shitty play calling that just ignores what is not working on D it seems to be a step late or poor tackling

standing in the pocket can work a little for Tulane if they get rid of the ball quickly, but it has not worked all night when UH knows they need to get 8+ yards on a 3rd down or 4th down they can just load up and come

but of course when you call conservative plays that go for nothing or lose a yard or two on 1st and 2nd you get what you get