USA Today Coaching Salary Database Is Out

Wally Pryor

In general they always do a nice job with this.   Plenty of interesting stuff with the pandemic cuts and buyout #s.   

I thought Herman's base was more and I forget how much of his pandemic "cut" isn't really a cut at all.   

https://sports.usatoday.com/ncaa/salaries/

Edited by Wally Pryor

2 minutes ago, BurntOrange&White said:

Too late by then. Recruiting signing is 2 weeks after and players can transfer without penalty 

I agree with you but I think just given all the other circumstances, if it was going to happen before then it would have already happened.  Bye week, Baylor up next likely getting post-poned, perfect time to shit can him and name an interim while you work out the details with you know who.  Didn't happen though.  So just going with the simplest explanation I'd guess you know who isn't interested or the money for all of it just isn't there right now.

5 minutes ago, Hozz said:

I agree with you but I think just given all the other circumstances, if it was going to happen before then it would have already happened.  Bye week, Baylor up next likely getting post-poned, perfect time to shit can him and name an interim while you work out the details with you know who.  Didn't happen though.  So just going with the simplest explanation I'd guess you know who isn't interested or the money for all of it just isn't there right now.

We have another bye after WVU. So we have 3 weeks to handle it behind the scenes and get it done. We will likely be 1-2 after those 3 games or 0-2 depending. Could even be 0-3. 

After the WVU game that gives a guy a month. 

3 hours ago, BurntOrange&White said:

Too late by then. Recruiting signing is 2 weeks after and players can transfer without penalty 

You know these things work.  He gets "reassigned" to special assistant to the president or some bullshit title just to keep him on contract.  Then fire him when the dust is settled.

1 minute ago, 927 E. 41st said:

Just figured he was getting the Eric Dickerson deal.

Or was that a 260Z?

Yeah I'm just busting your balls. I think it was a gold trans am that was actually a gift from aggy that he kept and would drive around campus.

Just now, 927 E. 41st said:

Aggy gave him the TransAm but over the next 4 years he was often seen in a Powder Blue Z.

Ah okay. Wondered if you referring to the 2nd car. I think the Trans Am was vandalized at some point. 

God what a shitshow that conference was for about a decade there. Makes me wish I was in school in the 80s.