Cincy/Tulsa - AAC Championship - tied @24 - 3 mins 4Q

ztejas

The info blurb seems to think Cincy is 8-1.

This will need to be an absolute shithousing for Cincy to have any shot at the playoff. Guessing it winds up being pretty close - Cincy hasn't played in forever, Tulsa is pretty salty and it is cold as shit out there.

Edited by ztejas

• ztejas changed the title to Cincy/Tulsa - AAC Championship - 7pm CST ABC
Just now, Spider2YBanana said:

I'm pulling for Cincy to make the playoffs. I think they could take Ohio State. Probably not Bama or Clemson, tho. Regardless, they've earned it if they win tonight. 

Top 3 are set to me. Bama, Clemson, Ohio St. If Cincy makes it, they play Bama. I would be intrigued to see how they match up. I mean it couldn't be much worse than the effort ND and aggy would give.We know how Bama dominates aggy and we know how shitty ND is in big games.

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:

Top 3 are set to me. Bama, Clemson, Ohio St. If Cincy makes it, they play Bama. I would be intrigued to see how they match up. I mean it couldn't be much worse than the effort ND and aggy would give.We know how Bama dominates aggy and we know how shitty ND is in big games.

Right, exactly. I bet Cincy would give Bama a better game than either ND or aggy. Aggy benefits from a short schedule, canceled games, and one win over an awesome Florida team that's totally not getting their anus torn at half. 

• Hook 'Em 1

They just made a great point on the broadcast. Talked about how at the beginning of the year Memphis and UCF were expected to contend in the AAC because you know that they are programs with a good amount of talent and recent success. And then both of them fell off and really struggled in conference play. Kind of a testament to teams like Tulsa and Cincy.

Just now, GreenspointTexas said:

Horrible horrible decision by fickell

why not kick the fg? Jfc

Kicking conditions are awful. Field is a fucking swamp right now. 

I'd still think you could hit a chip shot like that, though, but the book may have told him to go for it. Tulsa has a looooong way to go here.

• Hook 'Em 1

• ztejas changed the title to Cincy/Tulsa - AAC Championship - tied @24 - 3 mins 4Q