2021 UFC/MMA thread

shadow_operative2.0

I hear you, but the fight was still so fresh. He caught himself on the way down to slow his fall showing he he still had some control. That huge right hand missed, thank god. Than he took about two covered hammer fist. Give me a couple more while yelling to defend yourself.

Yeah Diaz just fucked around the whole fight it was weird and kind of a waste of time. 

I’ve never been a fan of his, but even I was, it was just too lame. All I know about JP is he is some YouTube kid trying to become a boxer. At least he tried to box.

But I have stated my general dislike of heel type bullshit before.

The Andrade/Suarez fight earlier was 10 times more interesting.

On 8/6/2023 at 12:19 AM, immamac said:

Yeah Diaz just fucked around the whole fight it was weird and kind of a waste of time. 

He fucked around in his UFC fights. Spent the entire fight against Leon Edwards screwing around. It's what he always does. His method of getting inside and throwing low power shots in volumes just doesn't work in boxing where the other guy doesn't have to worry about a take down or knees/kicks. 

1 hour ago, Patricio Swayze said:

I’ll have to find that finish. I’m sure Joe and Eddie creamed their pants. I remember when those two claimed rubber guard and Eddie’s 10th planet shit would revolutionize mma. Uh huh.

So not much respect for beating Royler twice (yes, I know draw, but forced rules on Eddie and made him wear bottom gui)?

So not much respect for beating Royler twice (yes, I know draw, but forced rules on Eddie and made him wear bottom gui)?

He absolutely should get respect for that. His black belt is legit. He can grapple. He is also an obnoxious dumbass. He thinks the earth is flat. The whole rubber guard thing is really nothing.