Liverpool 21-22: van Dijk Strikes Back

Firemans4Horn

I think we'd have to sell more to have the money to buy replacements. There's rumors about Traore and Sarr still but I don't see either being in the range Edwards probably wants to pay for a backup forward. Origi doesn't seem ready to leave and has 2 years left on his deal. I know we'd all like to see them splash the cash for replacements but that's not FSG. 

Edited by mdmost

10 minutes ago, maninblack said:

Are needs aren't many. Starting level midfielder, a potential future starter for the front 3 (possible Naby type deal) and backup RB. 

As we sit. But we would have said the same thing last year. Not saying we need to be three-deep at every position, but if we lose one of our front 3 or a midfielder, we are going to struggle with 2 matches per week.

13 minutes ago, Cheeseweasel said:

As we sit. But we would have said the same thing last year. Not saying we need to be three-deep at every position, but if we lose one of our front 3 or a midfielder, we are going to struggle with 2 matches per week.

I think we are pretty set to be honest, especially with the versatility of Jota, Jones, Elliot, and Ox. All of those guys can play in multiple spots. I tend to agree with MiB that we really only need 3 guys right now and only one needs to be starter quality 

44 minutes ago, hobbes2702 said:

What does that mean for AFCON?

Hopefully at that time Africa is still on the Red list. 

I think the club is fed up with countries fucking up our players and there being no recourse. The big C gives them a convenient excuse to not allow it this year.

• Hook 'Em 1

Liverpool's fixture schedule for the group stage of the 2021-22 Champions League has now been confirmed.

The Reds kick off their Group B campaign at home to AC Milan before travelling to FC Porto.

Back-to-back meetings with Atletico Madrid will then be followed by a home encounter with Porto.

Jürgen Klopp’s side will conclude the section with a trip to AC Milan in early December.

Liverpool’s Champions League Group B fixture list (All kick-off times are 8pm UK)

• Liverpool v AC Milan, Wednesday September 15
  • Porto v Liverpool, Tuesday September 28
  • Atletico Madrid v Liverpool, Tuesday October 19
  • Liverpool v Atletico Madrid, Wednesday November 3
  • Liverpool v Porto, Wednesday November 24
  • AC Milan v Liverpool, Tuesday December 7

I know we didn’t add much in the off-season but I do think we are every bit as talented as the others. Maybe not as deep as Chelsea and City but I like our first 11 way more than Chelsea’s and United’s. Having VvD back is a much bigger deal than people are making it out to be imo. 

• Hook 'Em 2

Siap, anybody got a good site to stream? Streameast is too American I guess, and sportsurge seems to be dead. 

Not a premier league guy usually but this matchup seemed too good to pass up. 

Edit: internet says it's NBC.... Guess I gotta wait for these antelope to get off my tv. 

Edited by BurdineBandit

6 minutes ago, BurdineBandit said:

Siap, anybody got a good site to stream? Streameast is too American I guess, and sportsurge seems to be dead. 

Not a premier league guy usually but this matchup seemed too good to pass up. 

Edit: internet says it's NBC.... Guess I gotta wait for these antelope to get off my tv. 

Every 11:30 game is on OTA NBC. If you have a TV and an antenna you can watch it. 

• Hook 'Em 1