Chelsea 2021-2022: TUCheL our balls, hoes

ztejas

Having a hard time finding anyone in the box. Although we're dominating the midfield. One good chance played into Saul but just missed the header. Ziyech with a nice shot on goal just now. 

Playing a 4-3-3 interestingly enough. Tuchel adjusting to personnel.

Not much to say about the first half. We are defending well but everyone seems like they have a poor touch today so we're not getting anything going when we have the ball. We're probably going to play more over the top in the second half instead of trying to build from the back again city's press.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

The negative is obviously that we lost. The positive is that on one of those days when the entire team is playing uncharacteristically poor on the ball we still only lost 1-nil to city on a deflected shot. We started playing better towards the end so hopefully this was a wake up call and we see more inspiring play going forward.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

4 hours ago, InkaUtexas said:

missed the game since a client was determined to have a long call to tell me their life story. 

Just saw the score. Bad performance or unlucky?  

We got smacked. Couldn't break down their back 4 and when we did get chances couldn't put anything on frame. 800 passes to 1 shot on target. 

Probably could have gotten a point out of it but we played a lot of really poor soccer. Absences of Kante, Mount, Pulisic seemed especially glaring which isn't a good thing. 

But - Juve is good and it isn't an easy environment to play in. Can't imagine we get sent home from groups. 

• Hook 'Em 1