Bohemian Rhapsody -Rami Malek

Michael Knight

Have seen this movie in the theatre twice. Absolutely loved it. Drove down to Philly last Saturday and went back to the hotel my girlfriend was staying at with her mom and sister. I was there to surprise her as I had been at Hurricane Harbor in Jackson, New Jersey during the day. That's an hour or so from Philly so not far.

This movie was on when we got back to the hotel room after dinner and we watched it. They loved it. The concert scene was amazing. Malek nailed Freddie Mercury. My girlfriend's mother said several times how he was exactly like Freddie. 

Edited by UpperWestside

Just watched this and have not read the thread (deal with it). OMFG is this a good movie. I thought it started a little weak and I was worried Rami wasn't up to the task because he kept messing with his dental prosthetic. Yeah, he suckered me right in. He was Freddie Mercury. Always loved Queen, but I knew nothing of his backstory other than he was gay and less about the band. If that one slimy little cocksucker (pretty sure that's a literal description) hadn't got his hooks into Freddie who knows how different things might have been. 

The Live Aid scene was epic. Not sure I've seen better. Messing with the mixing board master volume was a nice touch.