2022 LB Kobie McKinzie

TexasFan21

49F91B32-9577-4AFE-90A9-92E4631A896C.thumb.jpeg.03609127aa3f76b929bf1402ae2bd56f.jpeg
Did he forget which school he committed to? I dont think Big Red Motors has any spots open right now. He may actually have to do something on the field then maybe, just MAYBE the local Norman Dairy Twin will throw him a few bucks to be pictured slurping down one of their shakes or something.

You chose poorly young man, and it seems we may have dodged a bullet.

29 minutes ago, 40acredropout said:

Somebody send this to him.  A&M ranked 35th in social media interactions in 2021.  I wonder who was #1 with nearly 5x the amount of interactions.... 

Username checking out in a big way here.

Why do you think Kobe McKenzie gives a fuck about social media interactions, or the ranking of Texas A&M, when he is committed to Oklahoma?

I'm going to go ahead and assume you meant to stumble into an Evan Stewart thread of some kind and post this well-known and tired concept that has been beaten to death on these boards for about 6 or so months now. How close did I get?

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, SydneyCarton said:

Username checking out in a big way here.

Why do you think Kobe McKenzie gives a fuck about social media interactions, or the ranking of Texas A&M, when he is committed to Oklahoma?

I'm going to go ahead and assume you meant to stumble into an Evan Stewart thread of some kind and post this well-known and tired concept that has been beaten to death on these boards for about 6 or so months now. How close did I get?

Fuck.  Yes, username checking out.  A&M and OU were ranked next to each other at 35th and 36th and wires crossed in my brain-  coffee not kicking in yet.

• Haha 2

25 minutes ago, 40acredropout said:

Fuck.  Yes, username checking out.  A&M and OU were ranked next to each other at 35th and 36th and wires crossed in my brain-  coffee not kicking in yet.

Do not blame this on the coffee. You need to own this and until you own this, I will not move on. Ever. 

• Haha 2

kid is actually smart.. just lied about what people think UT is all about.. his sooner fans eat that shit up.  Now they will be giving him deals or buying shit off him since he's the favorite recruit of the class.

think that guy Travis Dickinson or whatever even replied that they are working on something big (a new company?) to do a NIL  deal with..