Liverpool 2018-19 ALLEZ ALLEZ ALLEZ!!!

Firemans4Horn

10 hours ago, mdmost said:

October 8, day after Texas OU. But Chelsea is next Saturday and that will decide who gets top of the table.

And before that we have Chelsea on Wednesday in a League Cup match.  Backups galore.

Next Saturday will be fun.  Liverpool/Chelsea kicking off during the last part of the Ryder Cup.  Gonna need two tvs out for that.

Had a great time in Anfield hospitality on Saturday (even though I’m an Arsenal fan). Took some work folks. The new Anfield is very nice and the Chemistry Lounge hospitality was excellent. Three course lunch, sandwich at half, cheese plate after. Free wine and beer, bar available for whatever else.

9a23f8ef194c0fce76faa96605a12599.jpg

8621861b62f43fa31dd15aa9e333d782.jpg

cf957d6ba78b7591b5b36a2c96d73cd8.jpg

593e85aafd13b08cb1c4c59d0e71b2f7.jpg

9c724cc79796c6709ed20e630a0015b3.jpg

Liverpool is a fun town and there aren’t enough men to go around. We went out to dinner Saturday night and there were tables of single women everywhere. My customer said if they heard my accent they’d likely roofie me and drag me home.

• Like 8

28 minutes ago, Cheeseweasel said:

Henderson is the key to our game right now. It will be interesting to see if Fabinho gets much playing time.

And Robbo with 96 passes. DAAAMN.

Might be able to make that argument from a pressing standpoint but not really in possession . Give it time. Robbo and Ox hadn't played much at this time last season. 

Pros: I thought Fabinho looked good. He's still adjusting to the speed of the EPL on defense and had a couple of bad tackles in the process, but I thought his passing and spacing in possession were brilliant. I'd really like to see him get some good minutes going forward.

Cons: Eek. I really hope our primary 4 backline can stay healthy going forward, because our second tier defenders were exposed on a few different occasions that gave Chelsea opportunities that we wouldn't normally see. Come back soon, VVD.