Insurrectionist's assassination attempt foiled outside Supreme Court justice's home. Democrat Party's violent rhetoric meta thread

clapclapclap

Just now, cactusflinthead said:

It's getting to be a mark of distinction if I get a drive by neg from him. 

Yep.  Thing is, I give no more fucks.  You hear that 4 doors?  Neg me all you want.   You’re gonna lose, because you’re a loser.   You’re gonna be fired like a dog.   Grabbed by your loose pussy.  Loser.  

6 hours ago, Judge Roybeanbag said:

Yep.  Thing is, I give no more fucks.  You hear that 4 doors?  Neg me all you want.   You’re gonna lose, because you’re a loser.   You’re gonna be fired like a dog.   Grabbed by your loose pussy.  Loser.  

He won't even post any more because he knows he's getting crowd-sourced if he does.  So he just comes to Surly to neg people.

5 minutes ago, Beau Vine said:

He won't even post any more because he knows he's getting crowd-sourced if he does.  So he just comes to Surly to neg people.

He can make a new one like Immaculate. I have no idea how many names he has been. Ratjuul pissed off imma enough this time to give him a stronger ban. I guess we'll see if that works. 

1 minute ago, cactusflinthead said:

He can make a new one like Immaculate. I have no idea how many names he has been. Ratjuul pissed off imma enough this time to give him a stronger ban. I guess we'll see if that works. 

I’m a loser baby, so why don’t you kill me.  Pathetic.