Tottenham 2018-19: The New Stadium

Captain Ron

Well shit.  I was about to push the go button on this and I made a quick check with the ex on kids and she's out of town already.  Shit shit shit.  First the stadium delays has harpooned my plan to go tot he ManU game now the ex's travel throws a wrench into this endeavor.  I'm back to focusing on the Arsenal game in March. 

Edited by midtown

I don't have a paid membership, but I am in their system, so I can buy tickets if they make it to that purchase level. Looking at the site the order is:

1. Season Ticket Holders
  2. One Hotspur + members
  3. One Hotspur members
  4. Guest Sales (additional tickets for members)
  5. Restricted General Sale (people in the ticketing system, generally by a certain date)

I'm at level 5.

16 minutes ago, Bone3421 said:

Idk....your midfield and attack was looking good in first half
Were doing much better pressing and handling our press ...wouldnt say the formation was a problem

Dier can’t pass. That makes him very susceptible to the press. He looked like shit all game and wasn’t substituted until the 81st minute. Dembele is getting old and struggles to play a full 90. He’s looked good this season when used as a 30 minute super-sub.

We struggled to get much of anything going in the final third because we basically only had Moura and Kane. Kane’s fatigued.

2 hours ago, midtown said:

Apparently there is no way to watch the Spurs and Inter unless you have Skysports 3.  TNN bought all the rights to UCL in the US and are only going to show Liverpool vs PSG.  Unless you play hooky today and go to a bar

reddit soccer streams on your smartphone brother

galavision I think too.. no?

Edited by kingkoopa6