The Challenge USA

shadow_operative

Stfu Josh. 

Last week's Banana v Paulie elimination was pretty creative. Much better than the previous "challenge" of tossing balls out of a pool like my toddler does.

Last night's elimination was really lame that they only showed us 1 round. Reddit and Twitter are saying it was actually best of 3 like usual.  

They love cliffhangers yet they rush a double elimination in one episode. 

Edited by utxmike05

Man the editing on this is the same shit always. I knew cassidy was going in once they did the 30 sec bit about her and her family, then i knew Alyssa L was going to be her opponent once she said she wanted to go to end with her friends and showed flashback to last season.

Same shit as last week when they did bits on Desi during the episode.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, shadow_operative2.0 said:

Peace, Dusty. 

Please let’s not turn this into a Cory v. Wes kid-yapping battle. 

Wait, Cory has a kid? 😁

I get that 37 seconds is kind of close, but it seemed like everyone thought Wes was gone. That was definitely an elimination where going first was a disadvantage. I was shocked he couldn't see to skip the attempt with the first wheel immediately. Or at least listen to Bananas and skip wasting the time trying to twist it. 

• Like 1

Back on the flagship late next month, but not all the usual retreads. 

The Challenge season 39 is going to look extremely different.

MTV's long-running reality competition series is changing things up with The Challenge: Battle for a New Champion. Just like the title says, the new season features a cast of 24 players who have never won before. These "contenders" will battle it out for their first-ever championship title as their mental and physical limits will be pushed further than ever.

But just because the season's cast is made up entirely of non-winners, they'll still have to beat the best to be the best. Legendary Challenge champs CT Tamburello, Cara Maria Sorbello, Jordan Wiseley, Darrell Taylor, Laurel Stucky, Tori Deal, Brad Fiorenza, Devin Walker, Kaycee Clark, and Kaz Crossley will return in surprise elimination appearances throughout the season. However, unlike in season 32's Final Reckoning, the champions are only there to compete in eliminations against the contenders and will not get to earn their way into the game if they win. 

Here's the full list of contenders competing in season 39:

Jessica Brody
Berna Canbeldek
Ed Eason
Big T Fazakerley
Michele Fitzgerald
Asaf Goren
Horacio Gutiérrez
Callum Izzard
Moriah Jadea
Jujuy Jiménez
Olivia Kaiser
Corey Lay
James Lock
Nurys Mateo
Hughie Maughan
Emanuel Neagu
Chauncey Palmer
Melissa Reeves
Ravyn Rochelle
Colleen Schneider
Jay Starrett
Ciarran Stott
Kyland Young
Zara Zoffany

Had to google Kaz, already forgot she won the World shit. 

Josh stabs Wes in the back, feels terrible, crys, wishes he could take it back, feels he sold his sole.

Josh stabs Bananas in the back, feels terrible, crys, wishes he could take it back, feels he sold his sole.

Talk about a fool who learns no lessons.

I agree on both points about Cassidy. I'd like to see her back in future seasons. 

• Like 1

I can't ever remember a final that easy.  As soon as TJ started talking about 1 minute penalties I knew this was going to be easy. No 5-10 minute penalties, no 15-30 minute time-outs on tasks. Everything took just a couple minutes.

Happy for Desi after getting screwed over by her partner in the first season.

Chris definitely put in the most work this season, Fessy put in the least. Always fun to watch him fail.

Did you hear Cory has kids?