Austin FC

Bottlecap

Just now, RamjetFDO said:

Let's see... 1 minute for the goal. 2 for hydration break. No real injury impacts. No real time wasting.

Where did the other 3 come from?

No fucking idea. Same shit with the first half. It's like the hydration breaks get pencilled in for 4 mins. Like they need a hydration break at 80 mins anyways. I thought these were professional athletes. 

- Kleeman (ACL) - Valencia (Meniscus) - Cascante (Hamstring) - Romaña (Concussion)

Looks like Gabrielsen and Keller will start and go the full 90 minutes.  I suspect Carlos Asensio will be on the bench just in case - he has zero MLS stats.  Ring can also play center back if necessary.

Will be watching at Q2 this evening . . . on my phone, at Willie's Picnic.

4 minutes ago, Jerry Callo said:

- Kleeman (ACL) - Valencia (Meniscus) - Cascante (Hamstring) - Romaña (Concussion)

Looks like Gabrielsen and Keller will start and go the full 90 minutes.  I suspect Carlos Asensio will be on the bench just in case - he has zero MLS stats.  Ring can also play center back if necessary.

Will be watching at Q2 this evening . . . on my phone, at Willie's Picnic.

I feel like they'll make it possible to watch at Q2. They used to (they may still) put Texas/OU on the screens at ACL. 

1 minute ago, Jerry Callo said:

I suspect you're correct. 

With what we're dealing with at CB you might not want to watch anyway. 

How does MLS treat call-ups in midseason? Can you sign FAs or academy guys? Like is there an equivalent for the NBA 10-day contracts. 

Gabrielsen has been great. The Orlando game when he went left early (digestive meltdown?) was the worst this defense has looked all year in my opinion.  That was laughable until we were bailed out by Orlando's fuckery. 

Edited by Chips O'Toole
Spelling

3 minutes ago, RamjetFDO said:
4 minutes ago, ztejas said:
No it's Jimenez' fault. And Pereira's. 

Indirectly yes. Keep your damned hands off the opposing player's jersey. It's not hard. Don't pull fabric.

It was a total WTF giveaway from Jimenez and a silly yellow giving them the free kick. Sure Keller could have played it better but that was also a great ball and great finish. Shit like that happens off of free kicks.