Austin FC

Bottlecap

8 minutes ago, Chips O'Toole said:

So Gallagher got shat on for like a full page for not adding any offensive advantage and then this happens. 

I didn't like what he was doing down the wing the other night. Thought he missed multiple opportunities. 

I also recognize that it's the MLS and guys are just going to have shitty nights. 

I'm still going to bitch about it in the moment. 

• Hook 'Em 1

LFG. Another big 3 points on the road. IDGAF about the next one, tonight we celebrate being in form (and also peak stupidity sometimes), but we got some damn fight. 

Colorado has to drop to the ground in disappointment for the home crowd, pretending they weren't outclassed after the first 20 minutes. "I can't believe we lost, this hurts so much". Pretending that they weren't out-hustled and out-desired after that first 20 minutes. FOH.

That was a pretty shitty evening for the ref.  I guess I'm going to have to defer to him on the VAR goal on the theory that he has the ability (maybe) to blow it up and see different angles.  But he sure must've seen something that nobody else did, because even the Colorado television crew was puzzled.

And that second yellow on Keller--yeah, I know it's not the rule anymore that it's not a foul if you get to the ball first.  But that's a pretty soft yellow when it's the second yellow of the game.  I understand the concept that you can't leave your foot up after a challenge, but there wasn't much "up" to that challenge in the first place.

I'm just really happy with the three points when we really scored an extra goal and we shouldn't have been down a man at the end.

Can someone translate this and then explain it to me like I'm a middle-aged man who only got excited about soccer because his teenage son loves it? And even though he thinks he understands what's going on he still gets lost in the technical details. But he's still loving the ride! 

16 hours ago, HornOnTheBayou said:

Can someone translate this and then explain it to me like I'm a middle-aged man who only got excited about soccer because his teenage son loves it? And even though he thinks he understands what's going on he still gets lost in the technical details. But he's still loving the ride! 

Washington Corozo has everything arranged to play for Austin FC. The Ecuadorian winger is in the United States closing the deal. The former Sporting Cristal leaves the 'rimense' store after having played his football in Liga MX's Pumas.

• Hook 'Em 1

10 hours ago, Jerry Callo said:

Washington Corozo has everything arranged to play for Austin FC. The Ecuadorian winger is in the United States closing the deal. The former Sporting Cristal leaves the 'rimense' store after having played his football in Liga MX's Pumas.

Always rated him. 

2 minutes ago, Jerry Callo said:

Big news always happens the day after y'all drop a podcast.  I listen pretty regularly - keep up the good work!

Thanks! I told Cam from the PR staff that it would be nice if they didn't do that. He assured me that he'd speak with Precourt directly about it. 😀

Then Josh blew up our answer about when he might play between the time we recorded (10:30 this morning) and the time the show came out (noon).