UTEP @ Oklahoma

Constant

1 minute ago, ChiTownDoc said:

45-13

Covered and more importantly the D looks much better scheme wise, even if the talent drain shows from the 4-5 defensive draft picks.  

Defense:
Pluses: Run defense is sound. LB look like they've been coached. Bowman looks great--someone his girlfriend can be proud of.
Minuses: Pass rush is non-existent. Broiles still played. A lot. DBs are an open question.

Offense:
Pluses: Able to run vs a poor run defense. Took what they were given.
Minuses: UTEP defense isn't a real unit so hard to gauge anything.

2 minutes ago, quigley said:

Defense:
Pluses: Run defense is sound. LB look like they've been coached. Bowman looks great--someone his girlfriend can be proud of.
Minuses: Pass rush is non-existent. Broiles still played. A lot. DBs are an open question.

Offense:
Pluses: Able to run vs a poor run defense. Took what they were given.
Minuses: UTEP defense isn't a real unit so hard to gauge anything.

OU did jackshit w the talent they had, but look at who’s making NFL rosters and no doubt they lost some legit talent that was able to cause pressure when utilized properly.  But I’m watching Grinch and LR make Luke McCaffrey look like Christian, so zero surprise.  

15 hours ago, Constant said:

Culture is set. Look out

LOL. You beat a UTEP team 45-13 that UNT beat 31-13 on the road who SMU fucking waxed 48-10 on the road. I'm thinking UTEP is probably pretty fucking dogshit. 

Sick culture video, though. Better book your CFP tickets!

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, ztejas said:

LOL. You beat a UTEP team 45-13 that UNT beat 31-13 on the road who SMU fucking waxed 48-10 on the road. I'm thinking UTEP is probably pretty fucking dogshit. 

Lol.  How much money you wanna bet OU ends up with a better record or higher ranking or whatever the fuck else metric you wanna pick?  Vs SMU OR your t shirt team.  Your choice Nancy.  

• Drool 1

22 minutes ago, ChiTownDoc said:

Lol.  How much money you wanna bet OU ends up with a better record or higher ranking or whatever the fuck else metric you wanna pick?  Vs SMU OR your t shirt team.  Your choice Nancy.  

I don't know what record OU is finishing with. I just know beating a horrendous UTEP team by 30 points doesn't mean anything. 

Anyone talking up OU on here is going to be met with derision. This isn't an OU board. 

5 minutes ago, ztejas said:

I don't know what record OU is finishing with. I just know beating a horrendous UTEP team by 30 points doesn't mean anything. 

Anyone talking up OU on here is going to be met with derision. This isn't an OU board. 

Go SMU?  I’ll hold my own and call out stupidity.  You had a stupid take.  Go have a drink.  

55 minutes ago, ztejas said:

You’re missing my point. I don’t care what the score ended up being. The defensive effort and tackling was 10x better than anything we’ve seen since BV left. Thats the foundation to build upon.