Free Money Giveaway contest- Ok State

Wulaw Horn

TX 37, OSU 31
19 receptions for 272 yards.

Couple 19's (Burt too) but this looks to be closest to the yards.

TX 34
OSU 42
26:245

Looks to be the score winner

This game is hard enough to handicap without the Spencer Sanders injury stuff, so adding that in is fun. Honestly I think Texas matches up pretty well and is favored for a reason, but I’m going to need to see Sark win a couple road games against decent teams before I can pick Texas on the road with a straight face.

Texas blows a 10-14 point second half lead:

OSU: 41
Texas: 38

26 receptions for 294 yards.

Never been to Stillwater. In 2015 or 2016 I did a video interview for a position at Oklahoma State, with a hiring manager and a couple of the team members. My then girlfriend’s (now wife) fat ass orange cat wanted attention and kept flicking his tail into the screen. Eventually he just walked right across the keyboard. Being a nervous 20-something I just ignored it instead of making a joke or something.

I didn’t get hired (thank god in hindsight) but ended up getting to know one of the people that was on the other side of that interview through a mutual friend (did not know them at all at the time). Evidently the cat was remembered for a very long time and we still laugh about that story.

This was pretty prescient with the sentence right before the score prediction. Prediction was close and they'll remember our pussy-performance too.
  • Hook 'Em 1