Demings-Rubio debate streaming now

Gil Bang

4 hours ago, HenryJames said:

wut

Rubio is more intelligent than that, but he absolutely knows his base is a bunch of dumbasses who form their opinions based upon 60-second soundbites tossed out by Hannity and Tucker.  And we all know at least one person that does what I'm talking about.

• Hook 'Em 1

I'm voting for her, but besides my wife, I don't know a single other person that is. Even my friends that are so called moderates. I just can't understand it. My best guess is that she wasn't that well known before now and that his negative attack ads are working. The counter to that should be that it is well known that Marco Rubio is a piece of shit. So anyone should be a better fit than him. That just doesn't seem to be what is happening here in the suburbs. Yet another reason I'm looking for the "END RUN" button to get out of the current simulation.

• Hook 'Em 1

He can come in, take a shit next to podium and will get re-elected. She is running a very shitty campaign. The Florida dems are so disorganized and useless. The number of adds/flyers the Rs are sending is 20-1 vs the dems.

she will get smoked and will still vote for her 

9 hours ago, SydneyCarton said:

Rubio looked visibly ashamed in each of those clips. 

When the GQP sends its people, they’re not sending their best. […] They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.