DEI bans in Texas threaten recruiting, finances at Texas Universities

Satchel

The Texas DEI ban has a rather interesting exemption for “recruitment.” I’ve been told the demons who crafted the law tried to address the concerns of athletic boosters who were worried about how a ban they supported would negatively impact recruiting. 
We’ll see.

59 minutes ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

you woke up today and chose naked racism. well done. at least you're not hiding it anymore. 

No. Literally have had (have) great doctors from all over the world and a bunch of cunt nurses.  But then again, nurses, so…

• Fuck You 2

1 hour ago, YGIFS said:

And then they gotta deal with asshole patients all day who feel they are entitled to better care because they're middle-class white people.

Thank you for bringing this back to the most important point. It's white people's fault.

• Fuck You 10

1 hour ago, Satchel said:

The Texas DEI ban has a rather interesting exemption for “recruitment.” I’ve been told the demons who crafted the law tried to address the concerns of athletic boosters who were worried about how a ban they supported would negatively impact recruiting. 
We’ll see.

We'll be fine as long as we get our annual allotment of Lake Travis and Westlake guys

24 minutes ago, lucious leftfoot said:

Thank you for bringing this back to the most important point. It's white people's fault.

Good lord, dipshit.  Every shade of skin color is capable of complete and utter idiotic bullshit.  What sets people like you apart our two things.  You were raised and trained to think that white people were not to blame for anything.  And then the icing on the cake is that you were nowhere near as Caucasian as you think you are I assure you.

• Hook 'Em 1

19 hours ago, fattyflattie said:

No. Literally have had (have) great doctors from all over the world and a bunch of cunt nurses.  But then again, nurses, so…

Yeah I'd bet that you're a great patient lol. Nurses will generally pay back whatever attitude you give them in my experience

• Hook 'Em 5

19 hours ago, lucious leftfoot said:

One of these days, white people are going to finally catch a break in this country. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Drool 1

34 minutes ago, Captainant said:

Yeah I'd bet that you're a great patient lol. Nurses will generally pay back whatever attitude you give them in my experience

Maybe just the luck of the draw, but 3 for 3. Crazy I’ve also never met one that wasn’t considerably smarter than the docs, just ask them.  Lots of “bad luck” on the MCATs I guess.  

2 hours ago, mdmost said:

One of these days, white people middle class people of any and all colors and backgrounds are going to finally catch a break in this country. 

fify

• Hook 'Em 1

I’m sure you’re a loving Christian to all people.  But you should make a note as one of the more educated of the middle class.  It was rigged so that Trump would pretend to advocate for the average guy.  Admittedly almost no one knew it was going to go this well.