Arsenal FC 2023-24: Passion, Energy, Clarity

shadow_operative

38 minutes ago, Ted Lange said:

Well that was crap.  

Liverpool’s title to bottle now. 

Honestly it’s City’s to bottle. Won’t surprise me if they rattle off 12 in a row this spring to clinch it. I’d be more surprised if they don’t. 

After watching Pool and City win, we roll that out there? Not great, Bob. 

Edited by Dutch
  • Rage+1 1

Honestly it’s City’s to bottle. Won’t surprise me if they rattle off 12 in a row this spring to clinch it. I’d be more surprised if they don’t. 
After watching Pool and City win, we roll that out there? Not great, Bob. 

Having a second team of starters is kinda helpful when you get down to the last dozen games.

This stat, I mean… wow. Martinelli esp has fallen off a clif this year. Jesus adds a lot in a lot of areas, but we need a 20+ goal scorer up top if Martinelli, Saka, and Odegaard aren’t each chipping in ~ 12 to 15 a year. Henry scored 24 and 30 PL goals in 02 and 04, respectively. 

Edited by Dutch

It was impossible to get tickets directly through the club.  I signed up as a member (40£) and entered the ‘ballot’ which is essentially a lottery.   If you miss that, they have a ticket exchange which I was checking daily, but never saw a ticket come up.   I ended up buying through a 3rd party site.   It was easy, but not cheap. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

It was impossible to get tickets directly through the club.  I signed up as a member (40£) and entered the ‘ballot’ which is essentially a lottery.   If you miss that, they have a ticket exchange which I was checking daily, but never saw a ticket come up.   I ended up buying through a 3rd party site.   It was easy, but not cheap. 

Join Arsenal America every year. It’s cheap and they send you a little swag. They have helped me get tix twice.

6 minutes ago, Bullneck said:

Losing today make me feel like 3rd or 4th is going to happen.

5 minutes ago, Buzzrock said:

Full of Arsenal rejects

We looked tired, clueless, and dejected. Arteta and the boys need to fix this shit real quick. We’ll be sitting in fifth or sixth with a few more of these performances. 

10 minutes ago, Surly Bevo said:

More poor navigation of the Christmas/Boxing Day/New Years grind. I feel like Arsenal does this 3 out of every 4 campaigns. Wherever they are table wise they bollocks this stretch up.

I’m afraid we’ll be saying the same about the “April Swoon” when/if it happens again. 

• Rage+1 2

• 2 weeks later...