Where can I buy another one of these?

3 minutes ago, gsoda3 said:

I don't even know what it's called. Not a dowel pin. Not a tapering pin. Halp.a800c8089dbcf66068f93dba59596723.jpg

Part of a bicycle seat post?

Try using the google "photo search" with maybe a key word.  I searched your photo and got a number of things, but Schwinn seat post something or other was a recurrent theme.

Tell me y’all don’t Metric system without telling me y’all don’t Metric system. This fucking thing is tiny. Less than 1/2” long and a tenth in diameter.

My guess is a punch pin from a watch band link changing tool. Lots of shit like that on Amazon.

• Like 1

I tried the Google lens search and it didn't come back with anything helpful. It's a pin from a pair of Sony which holds the right ear speaker in place connecting it to the band. Unlike a watch pin the slim part does not compress. It's one solid piece.

7 hours ago, gsoda3 said:

I tried the Google lens search and it didn't come back with anything helpful. It's a pin from a pair of Sony emoji442.png which holds the right ear speaker in place connecting it to the band. Unlike a watch pin the slim part does not compress. It's one solid piece.

I can probably make it for you if you come up empty. 

• Hook 'Em 1

Throwaway culture in product design and manufacturing sucks ass.  I’ve had so many products where you can’t find parts, or some tiny plastic piece breaks rendering the whole thing useless.  

My ‘favorite’ is this tire pump I have…typical Chineseum: housing is metal, hoses are all high quality, thing has a duty cycle of like 30 minutes, overall just a tank.  The one shitty plastic piece is the 12v power plug for the car, which split apart after a few uses.  

Same thing with a vacuum cleaner…tiny clip that holds the handle to the body busted.  Emailed the manuf, they had to replace the entire thing and I threw out the old one.  Sucks. 

Edited by Homercles

2 hours ago, Bevo&Pevo said:

Well, if you don't know what it is called.  Then where did it come from?

They came from a pair of cheap Sony headphones.  It's the pin that holds the earcup onto the headband.  The pin itself doesn't allow for swiveling or movement, it just holds the earcup onto the headband.