Texas Women’s Basketball 2023-2024: Handing out ass whoopins and lollipops, and we’re all out of lollipops

Pancho

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like Louisville will be the first upset - MTSU up 66-62 with 40 seconds left

Jeff Walz is definitely going to try for a new job, as he always does in the offseason.  Kentucky maybe? 

2 minutes ago, Js1 said:

Looks like Louisville will be the first upset - MTSU up 66-62 with 40 seconds left

Jeff Walz is definitely going to try for a new job, as he always does in the offseason.  Kentucky maybe? 

Should kill the debate about who’s the 5th best coach in WBB between him and Vic

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, perfectchaos007 said:

Booker is trying to do too much in this game and she doesn't need to. Keep feeding Jones in the paint and let her take over. 

First tournament game. Probably some nerves for her 

1 minute ago, perfectchaos007 said:

Making up for lost time? I take it you weren't able to bet on WBB back when you were reffing.

Have  you seen some of the calls in WBB? Not sure that's stopping any of them....

Just now, Pancho said:

Nope. Would have been fired immediately 😀

Next time hire a translator. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Js1 said:

Have  you seen some of the calls in WBB? Not sure that's stopping any of them....

Next time hire a translator. 

Shoulda called you up years ago!

Also, women’s basketball reffing is starting to implement their “change” which they’ve been slowly and methodically doing for a while now. You’re seeing more and more all-female ref crews, which is what they want eventually. I’m as pro-equality as they come but I’ve had to ref with some female refs who were absolute dog shit and these were division 1 games, but they got hired because female 

• Rage+1 1

7 minutes ago, Js1 said:

LSU 30 - Rice 27 at half

Bob The Drag Queen Girl GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race

That LSU team is talented and could still make a run but they seem like they hate each other. 

With all those issues with Reese early in the year it really does seem like they have a major chemistry problem. They do not like playing with each other from what I've seen. 

Just now, Rickylovesweed said:

That LSU team is talented and could still make a run but they seem like they hate each other. 

With all those issues with Reese early in the year it really does seem like they have a major chemistry problem. They do not like playing with each other from what I've seen. 

Couldn't happen to a better bunch. Anything that makes Mulkey look bad is all right by me. 

• Hook 'Em 3

14 minutes ago, Rickylovesweed said:

All of that and their coach is a giant c u n t. 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, TrashMaster G said:

All of that and their coach is a giant c u n t. 

I am one of those people who really hesitates to use that word with women. But it’s the only appropriate way to describe Mulkey 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Js1 said:

Wow ISU was down 16 at the half and won 93-86

Crooks had 40 points 

I’m hoping the officiating in the women’s games doesn’t mirror what we’ve seen on the men’s side.

If it does, Crooks will literally run roughshod over anyone guarding her.  Bull in a china closet …