The most pathetic tweet ever?

GreenspointTexas

11 hours ago, Slacks said:

Deion is gonna save the Big 12... Until he leaves. 

Bruh finaumbaum was talking Dion to Alabama lmao that mother fucker is broke and desperate!

Dion is awesome but damn, one loss at home and they want to get rid of Nick for him??? Wow

7 hours ago, Vertigo said:

Someone said that Texas was not flying the B12 flags on the east side versus Rice. Can anyone confirm? Would love for this to be the case and for CDC to give Yormark seats in our student section or right in the middle of the band for the game.

a pic was posted in the game thread last week by someone who was there. The flags are indeed gone.

• Hook 'Em 1

9 hours ago, Cairn Horn88 said:

The referees did a good job last night….seemed legit….we should have had this crew here in Austin last year.

Agreed.  I nailed all of the reviews that got overturned.  Normally the B12 refs will just ignore blatant evidence or not review it at all but those refs actually got the calls right.  I was stunned.

• Hook 'Em 2

19 hours ago, crash_davis said:

Big 12 needs Texas to win big this year. They don't have another program that is going to even sniff the playoffs this year. It would be pretty fucking ironic when we win the NC this year, it'll be the last year the Big 12 ever sniffs a NC.

I don’t know man, Houston almost beat Rice and may get there someday.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1