SEC Network: “Texas is S-E-C ready”

troph

12 minutes ago, WelfareBuysMyWeed said:

Duh. Texas has literally always been SEC ready. Texas owns the fucking SEC. Bunch of redneck dipshits with losing records to Texas.

Damn OP did you record this in the fucking men's room? That echo is definitely SEC ready.

Ladies room. They have big screens in the handicap stall. 

Oh wow, we're ready to be in your esteemed conference SEC? You give us your ok that we're good enough?

I just can't believe that we're ready to be in a conference with schools like Texas A&M, Oklahoma, and Arkansas. We've never done that before.  

I’m convinced now that Texas was like “nah bro” on the SEC for decades because of the dark money bag game. Then pay for play became legal and 2 years later, it’s game on. Let’s go. 

I think legal NIL deals and our cash position is going to make Texas Giant in CFB if sark and PK can keep rolling like last night.

Edited by troph
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Drool 1

2 minutes ago, troph said:

I’m convinced now that Texas was like “nah bro” on the SEC for decades because of the dark money bag game. Then pay for play became legal and 2 years later, it’s game on. Let’s go. 

I think legal NIL deals and our cash position is going to make Texas Giant in CFB if sark and PK can keep rolling like last night.

College football really never wanted to see what would happen when Texas started throwing its money around. Goes back to the SWC days.

Texas currently has 3 of the biggest NIL deals in college sports on campus. Arch and Xavier Worthy both have $1 million deals, and Quinn had a $900k deal and just signed another huge deal last night after beating Bama.

This was exactly what the college football world is terrified of. Texas, surging behind the SEC brand, with the money following in spades. A world where Texas' vast resources directly fuel the football program in tangible ways is something that makes aggys wet the bed at night.

• Hook 'Em 1

SEC thinks we're finally ready to join their league despite having been in multi-decade conferences with 4 of their teams.  And playing several of their teams regularly in the non-conf. and bowl seasons.  

Somebody please work up a meme with the dumb kid from "We're the Millers" inquiring about their elite membership vetting:

https://imgflip.com/i/7yngvf

image.jpeg.dc67f4a91cd840dc1e18d12f9a7e45c7.jpeg

Edited by YGIFS

And vandy, Kentucky, ole miss, Mississippi state, South Carolina?  Even auburn sucks more often than not.  To go along with A&M, Missouri and Arky. Murderer’s row. 

If you’ve got big boys up front you can handle all of those then it’s a fight among Bama, Tenn, Florida, Georgia, Texas, LSU and OU …. And one - you won’t play all of them and two usually 1-2 are down. So it’s usually a 4 horse race.  Not the NFL playoffs.