NFL Week 10

shadow_operative2.0

3 hours ago, Nicole44 said:

They completely confuse me. It’s not like Dallas where they look amazing at home beating subpar teams. Buffalo can hang with anyone and even beat them and then they just fall apart. Weird fucking team. 

turnovers are a bitch

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Dr Fear said:

AFC wildcard is gonna be a bloodbath.e056ce2190507d318a0ebe8e138b2b89.jpg

It's like the AL West, but with 16 teams instead of 5. And football instead of baseball. And 17 games instead of 162. And in Fall instead of Summer. But other than that, exactly like the 2023 AL West.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Both Peyton or Eli would make good NFL HC but probably have to take big pay cuts doing it.

Life of a head coach is pretty shitty to do it well. Neither of these guys has any interest although I think both might have an itch one day to be a GM type. I think Eli is a Giants front office employee. Right now Peyton is liking being a media mogul.
  • Hook 'Em 1

Peyton cracks me. Eli though has a dry wit that I really appreciate. I bet Thanksgiving dinner with all the Manning brothers is hilarious af. 

I’ve met Archie and Olivia. The mother of quarterbacks. They are a hoot but she is the definition of grace. I bet that’s a crazy place for holidays.
  • Hook 'Em 2

Been a few of those this season.  Think Arnold was too and just split on them last show.

A lot of the guests don’t get the show and come on like it’s another interview. Generally the best guests are quarterbacks as Peyton and Eli really light up with them. They sometimes figure out a guest is a dud fast and are ready for them to leave.

3 hours ago, Texzilla58 said:

A lot of the guests don’t get the show and come on like it’s another interview. Generally the best guests are quarterbacks as Peyton and Eli really light up with them. They sometimes figure out a guest is a dud fast and are ready for them to leave.

Yep, last night this was obvious with how great a guest Mahomes was with his knowledge combine with being great guy with a sense of humor compared to Vonn which was painfully bad.  I’d much prefer Mahomes just stayed on for the entire show.

• Hook 'Em 1

The Buffalo Bills made a big change amid a disappointing turn to an inconsistent season Tuesday, firing offensive coordinator Ken Dorsey and naming quarterbacks coach Joe Brady as his interim replacement.

The move came hours after Buffalo's loss to the Denver Broncos on "Monday Night Football," as the Bills turned the ball over four times and had a season-high four drops.

But Dorsey's firing also comes as a response for a Bills team that sits at 5-5, falling out of the playoff picture in a competitive AFC and with the hardest strength of schedule remaining, according to ESPN Analytics.

When asked after Monday's 24-22 loss whether he thought big changes were needed, Bills coach Sean McDermott said he needed "a little bit of time" to assess the situation but emphasized that he was "not real happy right now." 

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/38896424/bills-offensive-coordinator-ken-dorsey-fired-sources-say