NFL Week 10

shadow_operative2.0

One step closer to getting Arthur Smith fired for Atlanta fans.  He was letting top-10 picks go severely underutilized even before Bijan (Pitts and London).  I'd like to believe he finally realized what Bijan could do with more touches (don't need to necessarily make him a workhorse like prime Emmit Smith), but he's probably just doing it because enough people yelled at him behind the scenes and he's out of options.  Lose enough to get him fired this offseason and hire someone who will actively look to utilize Bijan, Pitts, and London on a regular basis.

ATL is the NFL Aggie. A despicable franchise with a boob as an owner and a shitbag for a coach. I hate them. Best result would be a ten year extension for Smith and trading Bijan to a decent team.

1 hour ago, Pam Cummings said:

It's pretty obvious their QB situation is a result of them letting Rodgers call the shots. What a pathetic organization. They would have been better off not even getting him.

So who did it better:

Seattle foisting Russell Wilson on Denver or Green Bay offloading Rodgers to New York?

8 hours ago, Captain Obvious said:

So who did it better:

Seattle foisting Russell Wilson on Denver or Green Bay offloading Rodgers to New York?

Seattle is in better shape I think than Green Bay. But nicely done for both teams. Green Bay has to draft a QB and pretty much same for Seattle. The real question is which team is in worse shape: Denver or Jets? 

9 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

I learn so much watching them though. If they’d call the same play, Peyton would just yell Xerox. 

Can't say that, anymore. Kids these days don't know what it is. Like Mahomes here doesn't know what Beta is, which is how I used to watch game film.