NFL Week 10

shadow_operative2.0

2 hours ago, shadow_operative2.0 said:

Hopefully D’Onta &/or Roschon show out. 

TOUCHDOWN D'ONTA!

Yeah, I know that the Bears are a bad team... D'onta and Roschon should be used to playing on bad teams wearing orange.

😡

19 minutes ago, shakahorn said:

The only thing Bryce Young is good at is throwing it away.

Eh, he can run, too.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

I’m a Bears fan but I really think Carolina has more upside. The Bears org is terrible and will screw up the draft picks.
Didn't Carolina have Stroud as their #1 guy for a long time and then take Young at the last minute? I thought that's how it went. I never thought Young was that great of a pro prospect. He's so small and even with the Bama factory around him, he didn't stand out as some #1 pick. Stroud looked much better in college than Young. In terms of how they would translate to the pros

Who knew Dillo Pad was Michael Thomas this whole time?

New Orleans Saints wide receiver Michael Thomas was arrested on misdemeanor charges of simple battery and criminal mischief around 7 p.m. Friday, according to Kenner police.

Thomas was cooperative and booked without incident. He was released from lockup around 10 p.m., according to the police.

Thomas was arrested following an altercation with a man who was doing construction work on a house being built in Thomas' neighborhood. The man stated that Thomas yelled at him about parking in front of his house and issued verbal threats.

According to the man's statement, Thomas was also upset that the man began recording him during the incident and threw a brick at his windshield, which caused "little if any damage." The man alleged Thomas said he did not want to be recorded, shoved him and knocked the phone out of his hands.

The man also told WDSU, the local NBC affiliate, that the issue had been building up for several weeks after Thomas repeatedly asked the construction workers to stop parking in front of his house and threatened to throw something at the cars if they were not moved. 

• Like 1