UCLA @ SC- battle for the Victory Bell

Sbbruin

1 hour ago, Napoleon said:

As a proud former UCLA Extension student, this score pleases me.

Bruin to the core, I am… when these two teams play.

The UCLA campus was Mrs. Brat’s first home when she was adopted in 1946 and her dad enrolled there on the GI Bill after serving in WW2.
Her new family lived in a married students housing project called Mud Flats.

So she always roots for the Bruins except when they play Texas.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Augustus said:

I would.

2 hours ago, mdmost said:

No, he'll get another year because of Grinch...even though that was his fault too. 

SC isn’t firing him, but there’s probably an above average chance that pussy ducks out under the cover of darkness and takes another job.  Based on the trend of the team, moving to the Big 10, and past history means you can’t rule it out. 

53 minutes ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

SC isn’t firing him, but there’s probably an above average chance that pussy ducks out under the cover of darkness and takes another job.  Based on the trend of the team, moving to the Big 10, and past history means you can’t rule it out. 

I made a prediction on some other thread a week or two ago - Riley to Univ of Miami. Riley likes cities as opposed to college towns. Great pool of recruits. Although, I’m unsure if there’s a good NIL program at miami.