UCLA @ SC- battle for the Victory Bell

Sbbruin

Come on now, let's get this done

So does Kelly still get the boot? If they win? It’s not like there are a buttload of just candidates with the transition to the Big10. 
I think it would be a dumb move tbh. At least give him one season in the B1G and see what happens.
  • Hook 'Em 1

I think Kelly's tenure has run its course, but I don't believe the administration is going to get rid of him. It's like we're running in place with him at the helm. 
If I were UCLA I'd give him one season to do some damage in the B1G. Not many realistic home run head coaches out there to hire at the moment...and aggy may (or may not lololol) grab the best of a weak bunch.

I think Kelly's tenure has run its course, but I don't believe the administration is going to get rid of him. It's like we're running in place with him at the helm. 

Can UCLA even afford to fire him? Is a percentage of that new Big 10 money really going to help over UC (Cal-Berkeley)schools offset their losses? I read about it but wasn’t sure if it was speculation.

I don’t know much about their boosters’ commitment.

1 minute ago, Woodrow Call said:

Finishing the season with 3-4 losses has been UCLAs ceiling for 20+ years now.  Admin gonna fire Kelly for achieving that while beating USC?  He's getting at least another year.