UCLA @ SC- battle for the Victory Bell

Sbbruin

2 teams trending in the wrong direction.  Chip may be coaching for his job (although I don’t think a win saves him).  Bruins D hopefully can get pressure on Williams, but I have a hard time seeing us scoring enough to keep up.  3 weeks ago the season had promise.  Not so much now.  But this game always matters.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2

28 minutes ago, Sbbruin said:

2 teams trending in the wrong direction.  Chip may be coaching for his job (although I don’t think a win saves him).  Bruins D hopefully can get pressure on Williams, but I have a hard time seeing us scoring enough to keep up.  3 weeks ago the season had promise.  Not so much now.  But this game always matters.

Pretty sure all of Longhorn nation is behind ya in the crosstown rivalry even though 3-66 happened my sophomore year. Go forth and whip condom ass my good man.

• Hook 'Em 2

55 minutes ago, Sbbruin said:

I didn't realize Chip was under pressure until this week.  He's been solid the last three seasons.  Why are they wanting him gone and who do you think they'll bring in?

1 minute ago, Aqua Buddha said:

I didn't realize Chip was under pressure until this week.  He's been solid the last three seasons.  Why are they wanting him gone and who do you think they'll bring in?

He hasn’t been solid.  He’s won 6 games in 6 seasons against teams with a winning record.  He does less with more.

This is one of those games that I could not give fewer shits about either team but will almost always watch.  The sideline action is always on point and a good pervy cameraman can make it a top notch viewing experience. 
All of those guys have either been fired or sent to one of those special HR training sessions. Gotta attend in person with good binocs these days.

Chip ain't great but it would be foolish to go into the new conference with an unproven HC. Honestly, I could see UCLA benefittting greatly from playing terrible Big 10 teams next year like Indiana, Minnesota, Rutgers, Nebraska, and Iowa. Yeah you'll lose to Oregon, Washington, and Penn State. I guess I'd need to see who they have lined up to replace Chip.